• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Kelly, Over Rated

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I think he's making fun of the "What have you done for me this minute" crowd.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Last year, his team lost the biggest game in program history.

Today, his team is playing like a bunch of Pee Wee players that can't tackle or read a defense.

And this is the guy people look to as so great? He gets his program in a BCS game, but can't go all the way. And this year, if he can't pull off a win with this embarrassing effort, he doesn't go to a BCS game and is in the same boat as USF.

Brian Kelly owns USF. CJL isiint even in the same ball park.

Yeah and with the correct scenerio today, USF is what, 3rd in the Big East. And Kelly sure as hell didn't have his team ready today on any level. I'll take Leavitt over him any day. Kelly can't get it done with Pike, what a joke.

hahaha you would take a joe of a coach who has never won a **** thing or finished a season ranked over the hottest coach in the country that has turned ******* cincy into a national powerhouse.

Well USF had the hottest coach in the country and USF was actually ranked higher. You have no memory do you? Cincy is doing the same thing USF did, but they didn't get to #2 did they? So when they lose today, and then lose their bowl game, they are in the same house as USF.

shocking how clueless you are...

we went from #2 to NOT EVEN IN THE RANKINGS by seasons end.

Cinci has NO chance of falling out of the top 25... OH did i mention they are down only one score now?

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Today, his team is playing like a bunch of Pee Wee players that can't tackle or read a defense.

And this is the guy people look to as so great? He gets his program in a BCS game, but can't go all the way. And this year, if he can't pull off a win with this embarrassing effort, he doesn't go to a BCS game and is in the same boat as USF.

Yeah and with the correct scenerio today, USF is what, 3rd in the Big East. And Kelly sure as hell didn't have his team ready today on any level. I'll take Leavitt over him any day. Kelly can't get it done with Pike, what a joke.

hahaha you would take a joe of a coach who has never won a **** thing or finished a season ranked over the hottest coach in the country that has turned ******* cincy into a national powerhouse.

Well USF had the hottest coach in the country and USF was actually ranked higher. You have no memory do you? Cincy is doing the same thing USF did, but they didn't get to #2 did they? So when they lose today, and then lose their bowl game, they are in the same house as USF.

Cinci has NO chance of falling out of the top 25... OH did i mention they are down only one score now?

Cluless? Leavitt was the hottest coach in the country wasn't he? On TV, people coming up to me and talking about WOW, USF, WHAT A GREAT COACH! I still get that now when I tell people where I went to school. And did I mention that Pitt is driving the ball down Cincy's throat?

I think he's making fun of the "What have you done for me this minute" crowd.

no when hes referencing Kelly's BCS game in LAST YEARS bowl game

that was a year ago

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Cluless? Leavitt was the hottest coach in the country wasn't he? On TV, people coming up to me and talking about WOW, USF, WHAT A GREAT COACH! I still get that now when I tell people where I went to school. And did I mention that Pitt is driving the ball down Cincy's throat?

What game are you watching? Pitt is on their own 20

Leavitt was not the hottest coach in the country....

we took a huge slide from #2 straight out of the top 25... how would he be the hottest coach?

Pitt is doing NOTHING in the 2nd half.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

USF isn't 3rd in the Big East, I believe we are 5th. if we lose tonight, we move to 6th!

do some research on Brian Kelly... he is a proven winner WHEREVER he goes...

-2 national titles w/ Grand Valley State

-turned Central Michigan around into a MAC power and MAC champ

-FIRST SEASON AT CINCI had a 10 win season, finished in top 25, won papajohns bowl...

-2008 = OUTRIGHT BIG EAST CHAMPION Cinci Bearcats

-2009 11-0 playing for a back to back outright title... even with a loss they get a share of the title...

with that said... i think this is the worst thread.

Who's Grand Valley State? Is that Pee Wee? They are playing like a Pee Wee Team today. Cincy chokes when it counts. VT beat them. And remember that Texas beating they took. He is over rated. No BCS win and now by not properly teaching his team how to tackle, they are losing big time to Pitt. He has Pike for a QB, I mean COME ON. He is the wonder boy, lol. They blew it all in this game. And who's fault is that? His team blew it last year when it counted. He has 1 more Big East Championship then USF. Wow. So what, USF's day will come.

1) Kelly technically has TWO more championships... 2008 and 2009.

2) Kelly has shown the ability to take teams to the top of their conference three times... that should be the mark of a good coach, no? 

Personally, I'll keep CJL... but if we didn't have a coach and we had to choose between Leavitt and Kelly to be our "new" coach - I'd take Kelly.

this thread is over

USF isn't 3rd in the Big East, I believe we are 5th. if we lose tonight, we move to 6th!

If Rutgers and USF win, we'd be tied with WVU for 3rd at 4-3...

If WVU and USF win, USF will be in 4th place...

Archived