• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else from here going tomorrow night?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Am taking the train up Sat afternoon, staying at the Crowne Plaza.

Am in row 3 seats 1 and 2 of the USF section...(probably an indication of the number of ppl travelling!)

Has anyone been to Hartford for a game before?  Any idea if there are shuttle buses or something to get out to the stadium?

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

I hear crickets.    ;D

• Content Count:  1,400

yeah even if we were undefeated I dont see many people making the trip to the frozen north in december. But go represent the green should stick out in the snow.

• Content Count:  77

I'll be there. I 'm from CT and a UCONN transfer to USF so I'll be there in 134 row 4.

Not sure about any transportation from downtown. And you're probably right, I don't expect many of us Bulls fans out there!

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Living in New Hampshire I have been to every USF vs. UCONN football up here. I saw the first one (the only win) in Storrs, a cold second game loss (that do-do vodo play) and the last one where it was raining and cold. Forgot the section I am in (with other USF fans) but I am on row 1 with my 12 year old son. Today was pretty nice up here but tommorow looks bad.

• Content Count:  808

Brave soul. I took my wife to UCONN in 2007 and will NEVER go back. Gotta love that friendly New England culture.

The best piece of advice I can give is to get there EARLY. The traffic flow in and out of the stadium lot (dirt) is veerrrry slow. Also, with it being a night game (and given my past experience) I recommend the earlier time for safety reasons.

On the upside, Connecticut is incredibly beautiful. Hope you get to make a weekend out of it.

• Content Count:  21

Brave soul. I took my wife to UCONN in 2007 and will NEVER go back. Gotta love that friendly New England culture.

The best piece of advice I can give is to get there EARLY. The traffic flow in and out of the stadium lot (dirt) is veerrrry slow. Also, with it being a night game (and given my past experience) I recommend the earlier time for safety reasons.

On the upside, Connecticut is incredibly beautiful. Hope you get to make a weekend out of it.

Sorry that you had a bad experience.  We had some poor fan behavior, especially during the early years.  There were plenty of posts on visitor's message boards about negative stuff.  However, I did not see a single negative post from a visiting fan this year and I don't recall any last year either.  UConn football fans have come along way as D1 fans, but we've still got some things to learn (like getting to our seats early and staying until the end of the game).  I hope that those who attend have a good time tailgating. I don't know of any shuttles, but you should ask the Crowne Plaza if they have a shuttle available.  Dress warm. 

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Weather channel now says 2 to 4 inches of snow!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I'm here at the Hilton now. Plenty of parking right by the stadium - not an issue. Be sure to bring your hand and feet warmers. A must for tomorrow night!

Archived