• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Embarrassing...

SattyBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I moved this back here just so you can see what kind of fans we have.

It's clearly one of our own idiots trying to lead others to believe that is me - they even plug thebullspen.com in small caps in their signature.

It's a shame the kind of people that call themselves Bulls fans.  This joker is obviously an emotional/mental mess.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised some think that would actually be me posting that stuff, just like the stupid stuff that shows up on Greg's board with "Bulliever" attached to it. 

Sitting_Bull suggests its a UCF troll.  I would bet it's another "Bulls fan" one who doesn't like that I disagree with their tactics...tactics as deceiving and dishonest as posting their with my "username" and links to this site.

I've hardly been able to post here, let alone go to an opponent's site.  I can't remember the last time I posted on an opponent site or any other site for that matter.  So, if the creep post my name elsewhere, you'll know it's not me.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I'm surprised some think that would actually be me posting that stuff, just like the stupid stuff that shows up on Greg's board with "Bulliever" attached to it. 

Sitting_Bull suggests its a UCF troll.  I would bet it's another "Bulls fan" one who doesn't like that I disagree with their tactics...tactics as deceiving and dishonest as posting their with my "username" and links to this site.

I've hardly been able to post here, let alone go to an opponent's site.  I can't remember the last time I posted on an opponent site or any other site for that matter.  So, if the creep post my name elsewhere, you'll know it's not me.

I know it's not your site, but did you find out the IP address or something?  Because my first thought was it has to be ucif, but apparently you know otherwise?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what a fool...

every fan base has clowns like that

we are no exception i suppose.

Jim,

I don't know otherwise, I'm just saying, the animosity in the postings makes it clear that the person doing it has something against me, not just the Bulls.  UCF people wouldn't even take it as far as this clown has.

It's funny though, in his effort to stain my "name" and credibility he's making every Bulls fan look stupid.  That helps me make a short list of who would be behind it.  It's childish and fits the personality profile of a couple of our finest posters here who seldom ever have anything positive to say about the Bulls and those people that support the Bulls.

Some of the Miami posters bought it, they said things like "don't go to his site, blah, blah, blah".  Funny stuff.  They think it's me acting the fool to get some traffic!  LOL!

But thanks for stepping up Jim and making it clear that you did not believe it was me.  Not being a registered member there, I can not.  And I certainly won't register there only to confront that juvenile - I'm pretty sure he's reading this too.

He even registered with my first name - Brad.  What a wannabe.  :D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I know who, It's Herman Momart!  LOL

Anyway, I tried to set them straight even if it wasn't ucif, they deserve the blame too....hehe

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is how rivalries are formed... you have to take a nasty loss against a cocky team with an ignorant fan base. Looking forward to taking revenge next season...[glow=red,2,300]lets hope something is done about Canales;[glow] between now and then.... he is easier to read then a preschool coloring book.

We said the same thing about Gregory, Hobbie, etc.   ;)

Look at all those coordinators and their complete resumes, they are all garbage......

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Sad. Whoever impersonates someone else on the internet needs to get a life. I may disagree with Brad on certain things but it's personal opinion, and couldn't even fathom making a mockery like this fool posting that garbage. If it is found that it's someone from this site they should be banned immediately.

• Content Count:  1,390

Glad to see it's not you bulliever. Unfortunately, he sure is giving Bulls a horrible name by talking down to Miami like we were the ones that won 31-10.

Glad to see it's not you bulliever. Unfortunately, he sure is giving Bulls a horrible name by talking down to Miami like we were the ones that won 31-10.

And that's the worst part.  It is someone that obviously doesn't care.

Archived