• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Campus Pics..added some new ones

Bullshutter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nice..........

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

Does anyone have requests? This is my last week on campus and if I get some free time from studying for finals I'd be happy to try and take pictures of some stuff.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

Does anyone have requests? This is my last week on campus and if I get some free time from studying for finals I'd be happy to try and take pictures of some stuff.

how much the entering blvd changed with the addition of the screen and all. the renovation of the library (which you will be in quite often), the flags around campus (by the roads I think), the muma center / sun dome panoramic view from the parking lot (if that make sense) and the view of the new gym from the outside. a video would not hurt either if that is possible for you to do

how much the entering blvd changed with the addition of the screen and all. the renovation of the library (which you will be in quite often), the flags around campus (by the roads I think), the muma center / sun dome panoramic view from the parking lot (if that make sense) and the view of the new gym from the outside. a video would not hurt either if that is possible for you to do

Yea. I'll get what I can.

Although, I arrived here in fall 2010. So I don't know what rennovation occured in the library.

Edited by ETA_for_life

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Yea. I'll get what I can.

Although, I arrived here in fall 2010. So I don't know what rennovation occured in the library.

The front desk, starbucks, and the entrance were all renovated.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

I'd like to see some shots of the main entrance of Cooper Hall, like the area where the preacher used to yell at the "whores" and tell us we were all going to Hell.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I'd like to see some shots of the main entrance of Cooper Hall, like the area where the preacher used to yell at the "whores" and tell us we were all going to Hell.

That brings back memories. That guy was hilarious.

Well some things haven't changed.

Found a set of these at a Kmart near campus so I figure I'd post a picture. They're pretty nice and I was happy to find something with the old logo.

558669_10151461870105538_542895537_23320633_3410937_n.jpg

Edited by ETA_for_life

Alright. Got photos of the main lobby of the library.

Photo05031127.jpg

Photo05031128_3.jpg

Photo05031128_1.jpg

Photo05031128.jpg

Photo05031127_1.jpg

Photo05031128_2.jpg

And here's a couple of pictures of the flagstone they've recently installed on Crescent Hill.

Photo05041942.jpg

Photo05041945.jpg