• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

President Genshaft

zarnozdabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

she's alright in my books, met her a few times and she was nothing but courteous and diplomatic...she makes it clear that she loves USF (if you ever spot her in public)  and as far as not living in the on-campus presidents house, she has a family with young children so they live in a more appropriate setting.

• Content Count:  742

she's alright in my books, met her a few times and she was nothing but courteous and diplomatic...she makes it clear that she loves USF (if you ever spot her in public)  and as far as not living in the on-campus presidents house, she has a family with young children so they live in a more appropriate setting.

I agree. She has done a great job in my book. I have seen her traveling and she is always wearing Bulls gear. She has grown the funding to the university a ton she good on her. She deserves a good pay check.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  236

I would say she has been the best president to date that the university has ever seen.  In her tenure everything has been upgraded or expanded and USF is now a much more well known and respected university than it was even 10 years ago.  In 2002, this place looked totally different in some areas and we we're not even in a conference for football.  I hope she stays around for awhile longer and continues making USF into a more prestigious university

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I would say she has been the best president to date that the university has ever seen.  In her tenure everything has been upgraded or expanded and USF is now a much more well known and respected university than it was even 10 years ago.  In 2002, this place looked totally different in some areas and we we're not even in a conference for football.  I hope she stays around for awhile longer and continues making USF into a more prestigious university

Betty Castor laid the foundation for the transformation to occur. Personally, I think Castor's political connections were the catalyst USF needed to get the ball rolling on a lot of different endeavors mentioned by UllStay.

Archived