• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just grew this immense hatred...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

for Miami. I don't know what happened I was watching their game and just grew very angry. I mean I hate them all of sudden the rage is unreal. I'm pissed that they aren't winning because I want them to be ranked when they get here...

What's wrong with me >:( I want to destroy them!

Am I alone in this? I mean I was angry when we went down there and had to deal with their pukes for fans but now I'm just very hostile >:D

• Content Count:  571

hey were on the same boat...and I'm sure were not anywhere near alone. I hate all that is Miami, both the city and the program. I can't wait till they get here and we can deliver them a good stomp out.

The New U

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

well they won so chill.....

• Content Count:  642

Excellent, what a win for Miami! I can wait for those freaks to get in the Ray Jay. 60 yard field goal attempts are always fun to watch.

Oh this game can't get here soon enough.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

my hatred and rage is focused on only one team right now......RUCKING FUTGERS

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

I was actually very happy after the Miami/Wake game - after the loss to Pitt I was dreading the Miami game, but now it looks winnable.  Sorry, but to me beating FSU and Miami in the same season is as big a deal as winning the Big East.

I say that because of one thing - recruiting.  Now this is purely my own experience, so take it with a grain of salt - my son plays Pop Warner, and when we travel to some of the poorer (I hate to say that, but I don't know how else to describe it) areas where Pop Warner games are like a day-long community picnic with smokers going and people essentially camped out (they take that **** seriously), and the locals (many with no kids playing) will say things about the Tiny Mite (7 year olds) players like "Yeah he run the ball like so-and-so did back in 1990, so-and-so play 3rd string defensive tackle for San Diego this year," and a 7 year old can be a community hero on a Saturday morning, well, these folks know which Florida teams beat which other Florida teams.  And those kids know.  And those kids are the rich talent pool that makes Florida college football what it is.

When I showed up in a USF shirt the weekend after the FSU game I got LOTS of comments.  Every 7 and 8 year old out there knew USF was the team that won the FSU game last weekend.  I've never gotten that kind of response after any other win.  A win over Miami will be the same way.  That means something. 

One addition thing - for reasons completely unrelated to the above post I thought I'd leave you this:

1257038062691_G.gif

• Content Count:  292

the gators should have more hatred.  seems like all the fans i meet never went there.  and i have several usf ffriends that will be cheering 4 the gators next yrs

• Content Count:  107

the gators should have more hatred.  seems like all the fans i meet never went there.  and i have several usf ffriends that will be cheering 4 the gators next yrs

I definitely fit into the category of having more hatred for UF than most things.

As far as the USF traitors who cheer for UF....I hope the university sends a bus to Gainesville next year for the game for those who don't represent their actual school, except neglects telling them that their tickets are only one-way.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'll wait until next year to vent any animosity towards UF.  

I'm not going to waste my anger on Miami yet.  I'll hold off on that until after homecoming for that.  

Right now all my pent up anger is directed at Buttgers.  

Archived