• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Christian Ponder is the real deal. He is having a hell of a season. Last night he completed 33-40 passes.....Alot better then our 48% that we are completing right now.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Christian Ponder is the real deal. He is having a hell of a season. Last night he completed 33-40 passes.....Alot better then our 48% that we are completing right now.

There were a few stories prior to our game with them that he was banged up. As it looks now, I think that he may have been. Of course, our D-line was dominant that day.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Yes Christian Ponder looks like a NFL style QB. He makes FSU decent, I think the pundits will realize FSU is not a "horrible" team, they are ok but have played a good Miami, USF, & Georgia Tech teams. I think Boston College is also an "ok" team. FSU should beat Wake Forest and Maryland and then besides Florida, they rest of their games should be a pick em.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

State of Florida Board, non-USF related.

State of Florida Board, non-USF related.

Depends on your interpretation.....we played Ponder. It seems that because we beat them, all the pundits are saying FSU stinks and that our win against them was worthless. When you look at who they have played, they have done about what I would expect. They aren't great but they aren't a crap team. Ponder is good. Hopefully, they will continue to win which will make our win against them look decent.

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Ponder is totally the real deal. The stats don't lie.

70% completion rate

2176 yards

12 TD's

1 INT (I believe it was a tipped pass)

155.8 Rating

His only downside is his 14 sacks, but that's not totally his fault.

His completion rate would be thru the roof if it weren't for the 40 or so dropped passes this year.

These stats speak for a lot, since EVERY critic in the pre-season was harping on FSU for not having any WR's, after all of their off-field incidents.

It was USF related........

Yes the "State of Florida Board" where threads go to die. I guess the mods are like.....What the word USF is not in the post?!? Move it. I guess any analysis of our opponents should also be moved if you don't mention USF.

"FSU, we already played them, no more talking about them."  :Duh

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Are you arguing balls and strikes?

:)

Yeah sometimes, based on number of posts on Main Board the mod has to make a decision.  This probably should have stayed.  We address these kind of decisions, and try top make the board better.

Archived