• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cant wait to get Taylor back 100 %

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I am sorry, but I truely believe that Taylor would have been our #1 RB if not for the injury. I think some of you that want to get rid of Leavitt need to look at reality and see that USF has been hit with key injuries during the past few years. Now, Leavitt does not make excuses because injuries are part of the deal. But when you lose Grothe and Taylor that hurts leadership on offense. I think things will be better later in the year and next year with the offense. Right now, we have to deal with a rookie QB that is going to be good in time so be patient Leavitt haters. GO BULLS!!!

PS I forgot to mention the injury to Bonani.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

True.  The Taylor and Bonani injuries were really significant.  Here's hoping both of them can come back strong and healthy asap.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I am sorry, but I truely believe that Taylor would have been our #1 RB if not for the injury.

do you actually think Leavitt would give Taylor the start or any serious carries?

Leavitt is a seniority guy.  he would start a potted plant over Barry Sanders if the plant were a Sr. and Barry a Jr. or Soph.

besides which, our OLine proved that when it comes to elite competition it couldn't create a hole big enough for Emmanuel Lewis to run through, so i doubt having Jamar in the backfield would make that much of a difference to our running game.

Chico--- or whoever we got up in the booth calling plays--- would still call a read option hand-off five times in a row and get stuffed each time for a total gain of 1.25 yards.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I agree with da. Taylor being here would result in him getting maybe 5-10 carries/game if we're lucky, even if he was our best back.

You hate to keep saying "next year" but NEXT YEAR will finally be the year we're forced to play an actually talented back. We're out of seniors from our pre-BCS days soon.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

it doesnt matter if he plays or not....how many caries did the top RUNNING BACK get this game(or any game)..7??

Archived