• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt Interview on ESPN2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Ugh...They showed highlights @ Cincy last year where we went first and goal and got no points. 

Yeah, what was up with showing all the great Cincy plays in last year's game??

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

Yeah, and you could see Chico's reaction when USF didnt get the touchdown. He had that look on his face that was priceless. Glad that Chico has more control over the offense this year, so I believe that USF will get their points against Cincy this time around.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, and you could see Chico's reaction when USF didnt get the touchdown. He had that look on his face that was priceless. Glad that Chico has more control over the offense this year, so I believe that USF will get their points against Cincy this time around.

Yeah, Greg Gregory's red zone play calling sucked last year and thats putting it nice. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I am a huge CJL fan.

But, he doesn't do well in interviews.  About his best is the coaches show, but that often gets more tactical rather than assessing the space.

I know the coaches have to be careful, but the media does not seem to like him much, or interviewing him much.  And with his short, terse answers they tend to cut interview short and don't ask him back very often.

Someone in USF PR needs to get with him and get him a PR coach and teach him how to interview and what to say and not say.  I know the guy is passionate, but it doesn't always show in his interviews.

Again, I am a huge Leavitt fan - but would like to see him get more press time.

Archived