• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UC Injury Report

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

They will be getting back John Geobel who was one of 2 primary backs last year. DJ Woods who has been sick will be playing at 100 percent.

The big news is that Curtis Young will be playing. UC's linebacker that serves as a pass rusher in the 3-4.

What is USF injury report looking like? I assume they are fairly healthy because of the bye week correct?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

WR Jessie Hester (leading receiver last year) is looking helathy and should play, not starting though.

RB Aston Samuels will not play.

RB Lindsay Lamar was banged up against FSU with a hip injury, but should be ready to go.

DT Cory Grissom has started a few games but is now expected to be out for the season with an ankle injury.

Safety Jerrel Young should play; back from a broken arm.  He was a starting safety at the beginning of the season.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

They will be getting back John Geobel who was one of 2 primary backs last year. DJ Woods who has been sick will be playing at 100 percent.

The big news is that Curtis Young will be playing. UC's linebacker that serves as a pass rusher in the 3-4.

What is USF injury report looking like? I assume they are fairly healthy because of the bye week correct?

I am not sure what they teach at Cincy, but that's more of a "health" report than an "injury" report.  ;)

Really, no players banged up?

To add to SanJay's remarks, Mike Ford, BJ Daniels, JPP, Selvie, and Nate Allen will all be playing after being healthy for the first 6 weeks.

• Content Count:  63

Not sure I am understanding what you mean? All of these players have missed the last couple game because of injuries. I am not stating they will be playing. I am mentioning them because they all missed the previous game.

I am not sure what they teach at Cincy, but that's more of a "health" report than an "injury" report.  ;)

To add to SanJay's remarks, Mike Ford, BJ Daniels, JPP, Selvie, and Nate Allen will all be playing after being healthy for the first 6 weeks.

• Content Count:  47

The UC staff keeps injuries to themselves as long as they can.  Curtis Young was on crutches early in the week of the Oregon State game, and it wasn't released to the press until after the Friday walk through.  If there were any injuries prior to this game, you won't hear about them till late Wednesday at the earliest, and maybe not till right before kickoff.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Grissom is a loss, he's been starting at DT and having a strong season.  But we get back Jerrell Young that has missed a few games and he will definitely help the secondary that was getting pretty thin with injury.

He hits like a ton of bricks.  :D

• Content Count:  1,251

Not sure I am understanding what you mean? All of these players have missed the last couple game because of injuries. I am not stating they will be playing. I am mentioning them because they all missed the previous game.

how do you not understand what he means???? u said injury report and listed 4 guys who will be playing.....that means there not injured anymore haha

Archived