• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SU fans dont think much of our win vs FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

FSU might not be a big dog like everybody thinks. Remember when mediocre Syracuse almost beat a ranked Fla. St. team in the Dome in 2004. I think we lost 17-14 and should have won it but Reyes lost a fumble when we driving for the clinching FG or TD. Maybe USF isn't that hot, Florida State is just that bad. An effort against USF like that Fla. St. game in 2004 and we have a decent chance.

http://www.syracuse.com/forums/orangefootball/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118

who cares? we beat florida state, syracuse is just jelious, **** them. hope our defense kocks their ass out!

• Content Count:  7,890

who cares? we beat florida state, syracuse is just jelious, **** them. hope our defense kocks their *** out!

If the team comes out with your thinking they will get their asses handed to them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I guess beating their ass 4 years straight isn't enough proof to them that our team is for real

do they have a bunch of UCF transfers there?

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I guess beating their ass 4 years straight isn't enough proof to them that our team is for real

do they have a bunch of UCF transfers there?

Come on man, they only lost to FSU by three points - and it was only five years ago. That's got to be worth something.

• Content Count:  1,390

If you read most of the threads, a lot of their fans think they'll get blown out.... I hope they're right.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

I on the other hand am highly impressed by their wins over Northwestern and Maine   ::)

BTW, they're last in the BE and 103rd in the nation in rushing. If our D comes out with the same fire and swagger its going to be a long day for the Orange.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

hey-- they got better since last year-- but to downplay the FSU win is pretty dumb. That was a quality win for the Big East in general.

and last time checked-- moral victories are not counted in the final standings. They will probably top UL this season in the standings but beyond that, keep digging gents/

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I like the guy that says he knows our team from the many years he lived in Tampa. I lived in Illinois for 2 seasons, they "ARE" good, that Jeff George can really sling the ball. I didn't know that BJ has played prior to this year, maybe someone should look into that.

With all of that said, FSU is over, it SU now. We must play the best we can every week. I think that Chico and Joe will have their units ready, and CJL will have the entire team jacked up.

Archived