• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we say that the ACC is over rated.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I've been so sick of hearing how bad the Big East is.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea the Big East will start to get some respect but i dont think we can call the ACC overrated.

even the #5 team in the ACC would be in the "running" for the big east right now.

big east is strong top to bottom but if there is an overrated conf it would be the pac 10

• Content Count:  640

Rutgers is still losing to Maryland. How embarrassing, Coach Schiano. If they can pull it off then the Big East looks good to have a Saturday Conference Sweep.

• Content Count:  849

Na, the ACC isn't overrated, why take away from our Victory?

The Big East just happens to be better.....Maryland lost to Middle Tennessee State again, they needed OT to beat James Madison,

Virginia lost to a 1-AA team,

I think more than one ACC team has lost to an 1-AA team this year

UConn which is expected to go 6th in the conference hung toe to toe with UNC which is supposed to be a conference contender....one good team in the ACC and its Va Tech and even they aren't that good

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I don't know if the ACC is overrated, but I do know that the Big East is underrated year in and year out. 

Archived