• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking at FSU

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Parking around the neighborhoods cost about $20 - $25. Shuttle seems to be a better deal.

Yup.  I think my group's plan is to park at the Kleman Plaza parking garage (not tailgating for this one) and then walk down the hill to catch the shuttle.

Where's that parking garage, Jim? We can't get there until 9:30 or so and it looks like there's not many spots at the Civic Center to begin with ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Looks like there's not many spots ANYWHERE.  I guess we'll start looking for spots at the civic center, and then move to the parking garage from that point.  But where to go after the parking garage?  Would have liked to have got an outdoor spot so we can tailgate.

Anyone going to have a larger area for us all to go to?  Would love to meet up with the Boardies again!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

We're bringing some hamburgers, steaks, dogs, chicken wings, beers, chips......just about everything.  LOL

So We're gonna TRY to get some tailgating done.  Would be awesome to park near a few other bulls tailgaters and have one giant bulls gathering.

Archived