• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFFICIAL FSU WATCH PARTY THREAD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

USF @ FSU Football Watch Party

Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 12:00PM

Winter Park Ale House, Winter Park, Florida

Winter Park Ale House

101 University Park Drive

Winter Park , FL 32792-4417

(407) 671-1011

http://www.millersalehouse.com/

Come on out and cheer on your USF Bulls with other Orlando area USF Alumni, Friends and Fans. We will have give away items and remember to wear your USF apparel. Beyond USF pom poms, beads, stress reducing squeeze-a-Bulls, 2009 posters, etc... Show the most USF spirit or bring the most USF fans to the watch party and you could take home a 2009 Can U Feel It? poster signed by #87 Jessie Hester who caught the winning TD pass in OT at Auburn, or tickets to 2009 RBC Bank Feast on the 50 at the Florida Citrus Bowl, or Club Access seats to the Cincinnati @ USF Football game.

Visit http://www.usfalumni.org/orlando/ for more details. Or visit the Orlando Alumni Chapter on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USF-Alumni-Orlando-Chapter/111498920347

5648_140594865347_111498920347_3289868_7953682_n.jpg5648_140594870347_111498920347_3289869_1274794_n.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,672
  • Days Won:  29

LAKELAND

Natalie's on S. FLA Ave

Working on Drink & Food Specials

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Pinellas:

Although most of us will be in Tallahassee, I'm quite sure Capogna's will still be open...  Also, I Think some of us will be at Ker's winghouse on US19

• Content Count:  505

Anything in the Brandon area for Saturday's game? Thinking about BWWs or Beef's.

• Content Count:  384

Most of the Bulls Tailgating Assoc will be up in Tally but im sure Peabody's will be doing it up

• Content Count:  35

I've seen a few DC people on this board, so I figured to go ahead and ask... I know there is a USF watch party in Falls Church, VA for the USF-FSU game, but does anyone know of a bar or something in DC that will be showing the game? I really don't want to make the trip all the way to NOVA if there is something closer to home. Thanks ladies and gents.

• Content Count:  574

I am origiinally from the DC area (been down here since 2001) and I had no idea there was much of an alumni presence up there.

I guess that means if I ever haver to leave Tampa  :'(  I could still find a way to watch the games with Bulls fans in the DC area.

• Content Count:  23

I think some alumni are going to Penn Quarter to watch the game, that's where we usually meet. But I hear the Falls Church thing is going to be great too...

Penn Quarter Sports Tavern

639 Indiana Ave NW

Washington DC

Saturday, September 26, USF vs FSU (12:00 p.m.)

Clare and Don's Beach Shack

103 N. Washington Street

Falls Church, VA 22046

$2.50 miller lite pints, $7.50 grouper/chicken sandwich baskets, $5.00 margaritas

• Content Count:  35

I think some alumni are going to Penn Quarter to watch the game, that's where we usually meet. But I hear the Falls Church thing is going to be great too...

Penn Quarter Sports Tavern

639 Indiana Ave NW

Washington DC

Saturday, September 26, USF vs FSU (12:00 p.m.)

Clare and Don's Beach Shack

103 N. Washington Street

Falls Church, VA 22046

$2.50 miller lite pints, $7.50 grouper/chicken sandwich baskets, $5.00 margaritas

Ah, yes, Penn Quarter. That'd be much less of a hike. Could you let me know if you find out if anyone is planning to be at Penn Quarter? Cheering the Bulls on with fellow alumni would be fun. I really need to get in alumni loop...

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone here in Melbourne? (Or anywhere in Brevard County I guess.)

I'd love to watch this game with some fellow alumni, and can't make the trip to Tallahassee...

Archived