• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Pub Crawl?

Bulls Pub Crawl... which night is best for you?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You should start DOWNTOWN for happy hour... move to TENNESSEE STREET for late night...

Bullwinkles is like the clubs in Ybor... not as much "bar" as it is night club. I don't remember if it's even OPEN at 6:00pm.

The Downtown Get Down is on Adams Street ... not Anderson Street

And it should be where you start...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Season ticket holder here making my first USF road trip.  Not sure if the wife and I will be pub crawling or not but for those who are, if anyone in your group has an iPhone, BlackBerry or other smartphone with a Twitter client, you could just tweet with a hashtag such as #usfpub and anyone searching that tag could find all the tweets of where people are or where they are heading to meet up.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

So regardless of the outcome on Saturday, our group of 4 is definitely down for starting at PotBellys. Would that be immediately after the game or at 6:00pm like Friday? 

5:30-6:00PM on Saturday night, figured that the game should last 4 hours and end at 4:00pm and everyone has to leave the stadium and move their cars from the lots.

I'm going to post a final flyer for all to read and print out...  ;)

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Season ticket holder here making my first USF road trip.  Not sure if the wife and I will be pub crawling or not but for those who are, if anyone in your group has an iPhone, BlackBerry or other smartphone with a Twitter client, you could just tweet with a hashtag such as #usfpub and anyone searching that tag could find all the tweets of where people are or where they are heading to meet up.

This is a great idea for anyone that is unable to make it for the start of the crawl Friday night.  If someone can twit/twitter/tweet/whatever the group's current whereabouts, that would make it possible for late arrivals to catch up.

• Content Count:  2,307

What is this Pub Crawl thing?  I keep hearing about it............................. Someone inform me, I want to have fun too....

[move]This is the final Pub Crawl schedule, please ignore what you have heard before in this thread and make plans to attend if possible... the Getdown Pub Crawl will start at Po Boys, the official USF pregame Tallahassee party site, and will branch out from there! GO BULLS![/move]

2009-09-25-BullsPen-PubCrawlGraphic.png

I've done my part  ;)

Here is the run down on how this works... this pub crawl is run by y'all, show up at Po Boys drink and interact with your fellow Bulls and then move from bar to bar as you see fit from there. This crawl is being run this way because so many Bulls are showing up at random times throughout the day.

As long as we can get everyone down to the same general areas around the same time then this should be a blast given that 12,000 of us are heading up there.

RSVP for the Downtown Getdown by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=137409877076&ref=mf

So is there a tentative schedule for the rest of the night for us folks that are putting in a full day of work on Friday?  Would be nice to be able to catch up w/ the crawl around 10 or so if we can

According to the Tentative schedule by 10pm most everyone should be over at the Tennessee Strip but since this thing runs into the wee hours of the morning of the 26th I would suggest hitting the Getdown, grab some brews, and then head over and catch up 

No reason to miss out on the fun. :cheers

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Someone should post location updates on TheBullspen so that people can catch up with the crawl.....(somewhat oxymoronic)

Someone should post location updates on TheBullspen so that people can catch up with the crawl.....(somewhat oxymoronic)

Well if anyone has a smart phone then their services would be useful doing this... also like it was suggested before someone could post updates via Twitter.

• Content Count:  1,370

You should start DOWNTOWN for happy hour... move to TENNESSEE STREET for late night...

Bullwinkles is like the clubs in Ybor... not as much "bar" as it is night club.  I don't remember if it's even OPEN at 6:00pm.

The Downtown Get Down is on Adams Street ... not Anderson Street

And it should be where you start...

Agreed, start in downtown at the get down then move to the strip. One half of Bull's is a club (upstairs) and the other downstairs (outside) half is a bar. And they def aren't open at 6 p.m.....I believe they open at 9, maybe 8.

Archived