• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Commercial Asks C-USA Fans to Stop Trolling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Im watching the Tulsa Vs Tulane game and one of the commercials just before half time was about C-USA fans "being kind online".   

Pretty funny when it's so bad your own conference is putting out commercials to tell you to stop trolling. 

LOL seriously?

Yup. 

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I was trying to find it on YouTube since I'd like to see it, but could only find the CUSA tribute to their Bowl Partners.

Yeah i just did a quick google and couldn't find it, just be on the look out for it during any C-USA game you watch i promise it exists.  I wonder if a certain fan base to the east and their online antics helped bring this about. 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah i just did a quick google and couldn't find it, just be on the look out for it during any C-USA game you watch i promise it exists.  I wonder if a certain fan base to the east and their online antics helped bring this about. 

you sure this isnt a ploy to get us to re-live those terrible moments when we only had to look forward to playhing those teams?

you sure this isnt a ploy to get us to re-live those terrible moments when we only had to look forward to playhing those teams?

ha

Archived