• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brion Carnes is sick.. ..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Carnes was the Brighthouse player of the game and gave some love to USF. Nice.

Yeah, I just watched it too.  After his post game interview he threw up the horns and said Go Bulls to everyone out in TV land.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Thanks. I meant to watch the game but forgot it was on.  >:(

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

He gave a ton of love to USF in the post game interview and JP Peterson even gave us some talk.  There is a lot of talent down in that region, so I hope this USF chattered helps us now and down the road.

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I talked to Brion quite a bit tonight and I have to say that we are quite lucky to have him coming here. He is such a bright kid and very well spoken. He was a just an all around gentleman.. Actually his whole team was at the game and they have a lot of talented looking kids. Ace Sanders was up in Gainesville though. Mark Joyce does look like a beast too. And Tevin Drake and his teammates Antwan and Ja'Juan Story and Braddie Ellison were there.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I talked to Brion quite a bit tonight and I have to say that we are quite lucky to have him coming here. He is such a bright kid and very well spoken. He was a just an all around gentleman.. Actually his whole team was at the game and they have a lot of talented looking kids. Ace Sanders was up in Gainesville though. Mark Joyce does look like a beast too. And Tevin Drake and his teammates Antwan and Ja'Juan Story and Braddie Ellison were there.

Thanks for the info. I hope we land ALL of those guys.  ;D

Archived