• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame & 09' Bowls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

did you look at their schedule?

Yes, I saw their schedule. They will have a tough time beating Michigan State, Boston College, Pitt and USC. Michigan is a rivalry game and that will be a tough one. Nevada isn't that bad of team and UConn could play them tough.

This is virtually the same ND team that lost to Syracuse last season, so there aren't many gimmies on their schedule.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

ND will go 9-3 or 10-2 at worst this year.  They have all of their skilled players coming back this season.  Plus the schedule is very weak.  And they only have 4 true road games this year.

Put it on the board gents..........

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea i can see ND going 9-3

they arent that bad. 

that schedule is TERRIBLE.

big 10 is trash.

ND will go 9-3 or 10-2 at worst this year.  They have all of their skilled players coming back this season.  Plus the schedule is very weak.  And they only have 4 true road games this year.

JoeB... a bit of wishful thinking there.  Tell ya what... I will say Notre Dame will go 10-2 when we can say USF will go 12-0. :) :) :)

They will lose to MSU and USC for sure.  Pitt, BC, U Conn, and maybe even @ Michigan will test them.  Notre Dame could go 4-0 against that stretch, or they could go 0-4...

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Thats ridiculous. If you watched them last year, having most of their skills players back again would lead you to believe that isnt a good thing. Weiss aint cuttin it.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I watched them last year...pretty much every game. They return 10 on offense and 8 on defense. They struggled at times, but they had 5 freshmen starting and 6 sophs. They will go 9-3 with that schedule, similar to the not so great teams they had in 2005 and 2006.

As to Steve Hogans comments, it's all PR, the FCS wanted ND to be part of the deal for 2 years...they compromised at one.

I have family involved in FCS

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

As to Steve Hogans comments, it's all PR, the FCS wanted ND to be part of the deal for 2 years...they compromised at one.

I have family involved in FCS

Joe what's your take on getting the Music City Bowl or comparable bowl to replace the sun bowl.

I think the Music City would be a great bowl game...I'd love it, but it's gonna be hard to pull the ACC from a good matchup with the SEC. They're still not a shoo in to resign with the Champs from what I've heard. (it will be a BCS opponent though)

That being said, I think many really denounce how good the MCCB can be. They're slowly building a bowl game that us heavily attended because of all the teams so close to Charlotte.

Archived