• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mc Liar/McMurphy getting ripped by his readers for smudging the numbers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I have not read Brett's stuff in about 2+ years, but whât I have read on he is pretty damning.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

funny mcmurphy's bosses are happy with his performance

he must be doing something right

or he has some discriminating pictures of them

• Content Count:  407

I don't know if I am aloud to provide my "good information"

I don't know if I can get in trouble or not.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Sixx is concerned about getting banned from practice, so he does not provide information that could lead to that banning...that sounds like a rational decision to protect your access over something as meaningless and trivial as a player using profanity...I'm just sayin'

• Content Count:  407

Sixx is concerned about getting banned from practice, so he does not provide information that could lead to that banning...that sounds like a rational decision to protect your access over something as meaningless and trivial as a player using profanity...I'm just sayin'

I'm not concerned at all.

Yet again that isn't the reason.

• Content Count:  2,523

Can't we all just get along???  lol  Fact is, it's probably a little bit of both.  The way I see it, chances are USF will start working in more serious aspects of their gameplanning soon or extremely hard practices where there's more to lose than gain by having media there.  So chances are this banning was coming anyway or soon.  When McMurphy reported what he did, it was like a christmas present probably to CJL who could not only close practice like he wanted (like most coaches), but he could stick it to his least favorite reporter.  A twofer as they say!

If that's the case, then both Dozer and Sixx would be correct in hearing what they're being told.  There can be multiple reasons to do something and this would be perfect cover.  It makes the bad guy someone CJL doesn't like deflecting off CJL closing the practices.  It's actually a really smart move as it accomplishes multiple agendas with one action that was going to happen anyway.

I still can't believe that was reported and players singled out.  Not if you actually ever want to gain more access in the future which should be the goal of any reporter.  This event wasn't worth the "access cash" he just spent.  It's too common place which is disappointing on another level.  You can be intense and still have class.

Now hug and make up, we have some serious games to win this year...

Archived