• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IS IT GAME WEEK YET????? 37DAYS!!!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

With the cowbells a-ringing

And everyone singing "football season's here "....

Yes. Like Christmas, only better.  :cheers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,030
  • Days Won:  469

WOOOHOOO  40 days  soon will only be a month>>>>   I cant wait for this year to start..This will be the best year ever for the BULLS!!!  The time is NOW.

In my pathetically Bulls-driven life (I should write a book entitled "The Bulls Driven Life" - I think there was something similar that sold a lot of copies) I went to bed thinking last night that by dinner time the next day, we would be at 39 days!  Under 40 just seems so monumental.  Just like over 40 when you're getting old.   :-[

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Flip,

Provide us with some fatherly insight as to Matt's preparation for the upcoming season. Is it true that he really didn't study much film under Gregory? How excited is he about the change from Gregory to Canales? What other insight can you give us as he prepares for his final season of college ball?

Matt has always studied film, but his former OC never studied it with him and coached him on what to look for, lets just say he is being coached now in all fields of the game (thank God for Chico) you will see a better offense all around. As CJL has said, Matt is focused and has one goal only, BE champs,  does not worry about records or numbers as they will come. He also does not think about the past as it is over. guys all I can say is this is a diff. offense, in play calling and personnel. These guys have come together as one, and all have the same goal. So glad things worked out the way they did, Chico!!!  Matt has worked so hard this off season, he is in the best shape of his life right now, as are all the players.  Offseason has been very good to all the team.  were under 40 days  woohooo  time to get out the tent and clean the grill. Lot 7 here we come  lol    Take care all and soon my friends we will here  " HERE COME YOUR USF BULLS!!!!!"

38 ;D :o

37  yea baby!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  4,738

Can't wait to take my son to his first Bulls game Sept 5

• Content Count:  12,293

how old is your son

• Content Count:  3,403

wow, thanks for the insight, flip.  Great stuff.  I wish we appeared to have more depth on the OL, especially at the tackles, but hopefully we've developed enough guys there because this could be a special season.

• Content Count:  4,738

how old is your son

He will be one year old by the Wofford game.  This year he has been to two Spring Training baseball games, and the Daytona Coke Zero 400(with ear muffs).  He won't be at many games this year, but the first game shouldn't be too bad. 

• Content Count:  5,241

The first week of football is one of the most exciting times of the year, It's better than christmas and halloween combined

Archived