• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Our Shirt" 2009 | OUR SHIRTS ARE IN!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

I'm surprised to hear people get upset that their campus doesn't get any love on a "USF" shirt. Did the "Our Shirt" say "USF - Tampa" on it or something?

On a side note, I actually just got a notice from the sarasota-manatee campus saying that if you graduate after december of 2010, your diploma is going to say "USF Sarasota-Manatee", up until that point you have the option of either that or just USF. Personally, I'm kind of pi**ed about it. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The U is black for TV... If it is Green on the Gold it does not show well for the camera.

Actually, the story was since the green looked like black on TV anyway, they went with black.

• Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

So, just as I was walking into the SG Office yesterday, dreading another long Senate meeting, what do I see but the marketing department folding the new OUR SHIRT!! The shirts should be in the bookstore in the next few days

The shirts are really cool. Solid green, the words "Fight the Battle" on the top left pocket area, and as described earlier, the words to the fight song in the shape of the "U" on the back.

So again, expect them in the bookstore soon.

The best part still? The Senate meeting was only 2 hours last night  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

16143077-96723d59aa2929486327ff9cf135b8e1.4a55415d-scaled.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

I just love the fact that the "what color should our helmets be" so randomly pops up in threads and without any influence from Shoop...as for the shirts hope they come out soon (inn the mean time I need to dig out the last two year's shirts)

The last two years' shirts haven't fared very well. The green always seems to fade out after a few washes, but what do you expect from a $5 shirt? I can't wait to get this year's design.

really?? no issues with mine but maybe that's cause I don't wear them excessively...those USF shirts are usually reserved for either 'frumpy' days I'm being lazy or feeling 'jolly' :)

was on campus earlier but didn't make it over to the bookstore...does anyone have pics? I'm excited about the fight song thing, there's a women's shirt with the words on it and I like the concept but there's something about that particular shirt I just don't love

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have to drop off some stuff to another department tomorrow and will check out the bookstore to see if they have them stocked yet... they will probably wait until the week or two before class starts.

Archived