• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF PRESEASON TAILGATE PARTY !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Sunday, July 26

Pinellas County Pre-Season Tailgate Party

2-6 pm

Capogna’s Dugout

1653 Gulf to Bay Blvd. Clearwater, FL

tailbull.th.jpg

This free family-friendly event includes an appearance and autograph session by Head Football Coach Jim Leavitt, performances by the Herd of Thunder band, the USF Sun Dolls and Rocky the Bull, a silent auction and book signing by author and former basketball star Tony Grier, BULLS themed vendors, "best of" video highlights from the 2008 football season, Games for the kids, food and drink specials and much more!

For more information click here or email Jason “Mutt†Hubbard at USFmutt@hotmail.com. We had over 400 insane BULLS fans in attendance last year, so be sure not to miss it!

This Pinellas County Alumni Chapter event is sponsored in part by these local businesses: Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, BullsOutfitter, 35ROCK.COM, Dr. Johnny Johnson DDS (Pediatric Dentist), Insane Limos, Bayfront Rejuvenations, Aim to Clean, Bullioneers, Print Quickness, Battaglia, Ross, Dicus & Wein PA, USF Athletics, Image Depot and Lewis,Birch and Ricardo, LLC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387

I wish I could go!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

I wouldn't miss this for anything!  Can't wait!  Pinellas chapter knows how to PARTY!!

And,..  for the first time ever, we're selling 4th annual Preseason Tailgate T-Shirts as well as the mugs.  Get a shirt and drink some cheap beer!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

This event lives as an example of what you can do as a fan and how far it can go!

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Who can say no to Shirts and Mugs??

• Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Also, just an FYI: Starting this year the $1 drafts will only be available to those who buy this season's mug.  So...if you have an old mug, you won't get the deal. But who wouldn't want to buy this collectible BULLS item?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Also, just an FYI: Starting this year the $1 drafts will only be available to those who buy this season's mug.  So...if you have an old mug, you won't get the deal. But who wouldn't want to buy this collectible BULLS item?

Bubbles, can we out-of-towners buy a mug and fill it with our own beer as we drink in utter isolation and disappointment with not being able to be there?

Bubbles, can we out-of-towners buy a mug and fill it with our own beer as we drink in utter isolation and disappointment with not being able to be there?

I wish there was some way to broadcast it over the BULLSPEN for all you poor slobs who can't make it... but that's not exactly my department. As far as the mug goes, I'm sure we can work something out.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

I wish there was some way to broadcast it over the BULLSPEN for all you poor slobs who can't make it... but that's not exactly my department. As far as the mug goes, I'm sure we can work something out.  ;)

Actually...there IS kinda a way to broadcast it...it looks like Jim Louk may be doing a LIVE radio show from the PST.  If it is a definite, we will post the details here!!!

Archived