• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is there demand for a "Year-In-Review" D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Zonald, if you've got historical USF games on video I'm buying. If you could offer any old games (pre-2001), that would be even more awesome.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Namely... Liberty University in 2000 (my first playing time as a Bull) as well as Austin Peay State University in 2000 (original seniors last game/Grammatica 63 yard fg).

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

I would be willing to accept video tapes of games people want converted to DVD.  It would be nice to start a selection for all.  I could do a compilation video at years end, if I had enough video footage that was worthwhile.  

I'm STILL working on the UAB game.  I'm trying to get the best possible quality on one single disk.  It's tough, very tough.  I've already burnt up my power supply and gone through 7 test copies.  But I'm back at it tonight.  Hopefully I'll have these ready by mid week.  

Once I get the inital setting I should be able to get the games converted to disk in a day or two!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx Zonald ... also, I have the inaguaral ...  :-[ FIRST game  8) and also the "First Stampede" that would like to get copied.

Go BULLS !!!

Thanx Zonald ... also, I have the inaguaral ...  :-[ FIRST game  8) and also the "First Stampede" that would like to get copied.

Go BULLS !!!

Are you going to the game this weekend?  If you would like to bring me a copy then, that would be great!  Wouldn't take me to long to copy the video to my HD.  Then I could get them back to you.  Editing it is another thing though.

I'm having some issues with the compression ratio of the UAB game, but I'm real close.  I should have it down by this weekend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

You can come by the Bull Backers Tailgate ... or I can just mail them to you.

I'll stop by and see you, it would be easier for me.  If you wouldn't mind, PM me your cell number so I can call you before the game.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Did someone say BullBackers tailgate? I'm there this weekend... although I might being begging for a hot dog or two... I left GE and start my new job in December... Mr. Terry... high school Algebra teacher for a charter school! Could it really be true? Oh yes... How scary a thought is that?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Did someone say BullBackers tailgate? I'm there this weekend... although I might being begging for a hot dog or two... I left GE and start my new job in December... Mr. Terry... high school Algebra teacher for a charter school! Could it really be true? Oh yes... How scary a thought is that?

Terry,

Is the teaching job here?