• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Casting Call Voting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Beef studs sucks...no-one wants a bunch of painted dudes and gross girls with fat rolls hanging out of bikini's being the face of our school. It's bad enough they all sit in the front row of games and when we are on ESPN, the whole world gets to laugh at us.

Go everyone else that aren't beef studs!

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

Beef studs *****...no-one wants a bunch of painted dudes and gross girls with fat rolls hanging out of bikini's being the face of our school. It's bad enough they all sit in the front row of games and when we are on ESPN, the whole world gets to laugh at us.

Seriously, someone needs to contact the marketing department about those pics. I have to be brutally honest here. They suck. Those pic's portray an image that so many people already think about USF. There is no reason to enforce it.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Beef studs *****...no-one wants a bunch of painted dudes and gross girls with fat rolls hanging out of bikini's being the face of our school. It's bad enough they all sit in the front row of games and when we are on ESPN, the whole world gets to laugh at us.

Seriously, someone needs to contact the marketing department about those pics. I have to be brutally honest here. They suck. Those pic's portray an image that so many people already think about USF. There is no reason to enforce it.

The pic's weren't that bad, however I would keep the current pictures and hold another photo shoot at the August "Bulls Fan Fest" hootenanny and then do a re-vote where you can only vote once.

With a day left the "School Spirited" chicks were clearly the winners at 45-48% of the vote and then the next day when the polls closed the Beef Studs somehow not only over came a 45+% deficit but some how came ahead with a 40+% lead... sounds like pure tom foolery / ballot stuffing to me  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

The pic's weren't that bad, however I would keep the current pictures and hold another photo shoot at the August "Bulls Fan Fest" hootenanny and then do a re-vote where you can only vote once.

With a day left the "School Spirited" chicks were clearly the winners at 45-48% of the vote and then the next day when the polls closed the Beef Studs somehow not only over came a 45+% deficit but some how came ahead with a 40+% lead... sounds like pure tom foolery / ballot stuffing to me  ;)

yes-- this is almost as bad as Iran  ;)

I have to say -- no offense to those pictured intended BUT we've already seen these images or very similar plastered on billboards and whatnot the past three or four years.

So my question is what is NEW or innovative about this approach? Maybe this is the image that USF has decided to pursue. Or perhaps no one else showed up at the casting call except the usual suspects and that was all USF had to pick from.

Can someone who was at the casting call comment about the turnout-- did USF limit the choices for their final vote?

Archived