• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Paulus to play QB at the cuse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

i sincerely hope he ends up being the starter so i can see selvie and friends pound him into the ground.

• Content Count:  3,084

i sincerely hope he ends up being the starter so i can see selvie and friends pound him into the ground.

careful what you wish for.  He was the national player of the year in 2004.  might be the best QB in the big east right now. 

not good that the one of only 2 teams that finished under us in our conference,  just got better

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

careful what you wish for.  He was the national player of the year in 2004.  might be the best QB in the big east right now. 

not good that the one of only 2 teams that finished under us in our conference,  just got better

come on..have a little more respect for the position of QB.  you cant just go from 4 years on the hardwood to back with the pads on and be the best QB in a BCS conference.  i will be suprised if he gets the starting job at the worst team in the big east

• Content Count:  856

come on..have a little more respect for the position of QB.  you cant just go from 4 years on the hardwood to back with the pads on and be the best QB in a BCS conference.  i will be suprised if he gets the starting job at the worst team in the big east

my sentiments exactly....yeah he was national player of the year......in 2004!!!!  5 years ago.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

He'll win 4 Heismans!

He'll win 4 Heismans!

dont know how serious you are with this...obviously i dont think you would think he would win 4...but in case anyone was wondering...he only has 1 year of eligibility

my sentiments exactly....yeah he was national player of the year......in 2004!!!!  5 years ago.

yea...the national player of the year from LAST YEAR wouldnt come in and be the best QB in the big east...let alone a guy who hasnt seen live action since 04...and that was in high school.  upstate new york high school even....

what was the avg CB he was playing against?  5' 7" and run a 4.8?

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

He'll win 4 Heismans!

dont know how serious you are with this...obviously i dont think you would think he would win 4...but in case anyone was wondering...he only has 1 year of eligibility

Is he any relation to Ron Paulus of Notre Dame fame?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Since I am not too knowledgeable on this, why did he play basketball instead of football?

Also, how many years of elegibility will he have remaining?  I thought that a student's 5-year window began the moment he became a full time student at a college, and ended after 5 years unless a hardship or medical redshirt arose.

Archived