• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which football road games do you plan to attend this season?

Which football road games do you plan to attend this season?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I have SW tix so I may wait to see how season goes and go from there..  FSU if we get tickets is a go... Any suggestions about away game after fsu?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have SW tix so I may wait to see how season goes and go from there.. FSU if we get tickets is a go... Any suggestions about away game after fsu?

Not much to choose from:

* 'Cuse the weekend after FSU. I might go, but only because I have family up there... I wouldn't go otherwise.

* Pittsburgh between Cincy and WVU. You could do a doubleheader and see the Steelers game on Sunday... if you like the Steelers that is.

* Rutgers. Ah yes. Thursday night in Jersey and memories of blocked kicks fumbled forward, fake punts, and the start of the skid. You could make it a New York weekend, tho...

* Louisville. The weekend before Turkey Day can be cool - weather that is. And since you've been there, done that...

Looks like you should save your SW Tix and $$ for the bowl game. Make your family plans around the possible options: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=60451.0

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

FSU and Pitt for sure, maybe Uconn......which would complete my tour of every BE school for a road game.........btw Jim, u listed Louisville but that is a home game?

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

* Rutgers.  Ah yes. Thursday night in Jersey and memories of blocked kicks fumbled forward, fake punts, and the start of the skid.  You could make it a New York weekend, tho...

* Louisville.  The weekend before Turkey Day can be cool - weather that is.  And since you've been there, done that...

Looks like you should save your SW Tix and $$ for the bowl game.  Make your family plans around the possible options: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=60451.0

I have SW tix so I may wait to see how season goes and go from there..  FSU if we get tickets is a go... Any suggestions about away game after fsu?

Not much to choose from:

* 'Cuse the weekend after FSU.  I might go, but only because I have family up there... I wouldn't go otherwise.

* Pittsburgh between Cincy and WVU.  You could do a doubleheader and see the Steelers game on Sunday... if you like the Steelers that is.

No dice on Bowl game.. In Laws are sending us to CAyman Islands again  Dec. 26th- Jan2nd.. Will only go to bowl if it is one of the BIG ONES!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

* Rutgers.  Ah yes. Thursday night in Jersey and memories of blocked kicks fumbled forward, fake punts, and the start of the skid.  You could make it a New York weekend, tho...

* Louisville.  The weekend before Turkey Day can be cool - weather that is.  And since you've been there, done that...

Looks like you should save your SW Tix and $$ for the bowl game.  Make your family plans around the possible options: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=60451.0

Not much to choose from:

* 'Cuse the weekend after FSU.  I might go, but only because I have family up there... I wouldn't go otherwise.

* Pittsburgh between Cincy and WVU.  You could do a doubleheader and see the Steelers game on Sunday... if you like the Steelers that is.

No dice on Bowl game.. In Laws are sending us to CAyman Islands again  Dec. 26th- Jan2nd.. Will only go to bowl if it is one of the BIG ONES!

I did that last year with the UC game and the Bengals. Not a Bengals fan, but they beat the Jags, so it wasn't too bad.  ;)

Archived