• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Priority Point Statements

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Everyone:

I decided to post this so everyone know what is happening.  We have begun the distribution of priority points to our donors and season ticket holders.  Some of you have already gotten them, had questions or corrections, and contacted us.  We are doing our best to stay on top of it and I think most people are quite satisfied.

We are sending these statements out in 3 segments.  The first segment, which are the folks that already received them, were Bulls Club donors that had not already made their gift and are not on a payment plan.  The second segment is due to go out in the next week and will include Bulls Club donors that have already made their gift for the year or are on either the quarterly pledge or automatic credit card installment plan.  Finally, the third segment will be season ticket holders that are not currently donors to the Bulls Club.  This mailing should go out by the end of May.

If you do have questions regarding your points statements once you receive them, please email bullsclub@admin.usf.edu.  Please do not email us requesting your statement as you will be getting it through the mail shortly.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Eric

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Are we still able to check our Points online through our account?  If so, when would they be updated?

I only ask because I am in the first group.  I am going to make my Bulls Club donation next week.

• Content Count:  1,158

You are not able to check your priority points online.  What you were seeing was not a real time calculation.  It was something we had to download and it was creating too many issues.  People would look at it and call us saying their priority points weren't updated when in reality they were, it just wasn't in that database.  We keep priority points in a completely different database than your season ticket accounts.  We are working on giving access to you to view on the donor database but it will be another log in and password.

Eric

• Content Count:  444

So for folks in the first segment(donors that had not made their gift yet), will their priority points reflect this years gift(if paid by May 15th) and be considered during allocation of the FSU tickets?

• Content Count:  2,277

I would assume that at the time of allocation of FSU tix they would print out a current listing from their system, which would include everything as of that date.  Don't quote me on that, but I think that's how they would handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I just got mine so that means group 2 was mailed out this week. I got 9 points for consecutive years donating but I have been donating consecutively since at least before the first football season which is more than 9 years. I sent them an e-mail asking for that to be checked out. Also wondering if my Green Jacket years in the 90's was included.

Guest USFbull2012

So how are they doing the Priority Points with the students? I can not even check mine online anymore.

So how are they doing the Priority Points with the students? I can not even check mine online anymore.

I think what you're referring to is completely different than the Bulls Club Priority Point system.  The student system where you get points for attending different athletic events is a separate system.  Someone please correct me but isn't the student system put on by admissions or something like that?  Not the Bulls Club/Athletics?

Guest USFbull2012

I think what you're referring to is completely different than the Bulls Club Priority Point system.  The student system where you get points for attending different athletic events is a separate system.  Someone please correct me but isn't the student system put on by admissions or something like that?  Not the Bulls Club/Athletics?

Haha, yea it is sorry i was going to the wrong section to look at mine.

But I was in the marching band and pep bands this year. And Athletics told us that we would receive full loyalty points for every game we attended with either performing group. And my points still do not show. Lets just say i am more then a little pissed right now, being that i am not doing either one next year, so im basically screwed for tickets.

They need to get this fixed like asap.

Anyone know who is in charge of the loyalty point system for the students?  Is it athletics or the school administration?

Archived