• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Priority Point Statements

Guest USFbull2012

Anyone know who is in charge of the loyalty point system for the students?  Is it athletics or the school administration?

I contacted them, it is a problem within the Band Leadership that has to be resolved. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

How many points are football season tickets, and baseball season tickets worth? I can figure it out in my head before I get the statement in the mail... I'm in the third group since I'm just a season ticket holder.

Also is there any chance USF will award points for supporting the USF Ice Bulls? I always support them and have been training pretty heavy to try out for them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

How many points are football season tickets, and baseball season tickets worth? I can figure it out in my head before I get the statement in the mail... I'm in the third group since I'm just a season ticket holder.

Also is there any chance USF will award points for supporting the USF Ice Bulls? I always support them and have been training pretty heavy to try out for them.

Season tickets for any sport are worth one point per ticket per season plus the points you earn from actually using the tickets (.1 for each ticket scanned)

This is the link to the general breakdown on priority points: http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp

I don't believe donations to Ice Bulls would count as hockey at USF is a club sport and does not get any portion of the money donated to athletics...so although you won't get points for donating to the team they probably need the donations as much as if not more than many teams (and hockey's such a great sport to support!) - don't quote me but I think that's the case

I think USFGirl is the one on here that's very active with the hockey team so she's probably more qualified to answer - someone correct me because I think I'm missing part of her name and I know she does so much to help

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

the hockey team is a club sport at this time (and for the foreseeable future)-- so no points come from that

Archived