• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's up, Steers?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

please beat USC this year

Yes please...make Petey Carroll cry like a little beeotch.

Hope all is well in O-land.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Good luck this year.  I too stayed in the Oregon team hotel in El Paso (free room w/ Marriott points, what can I say) and their fans were great. 

LeGarrett Blount was a stud for my College Fantasy team this year.  And in the year of players leaping over defenders, his hurdle for the TD against OSU in the Holiday Bowl was the best of the bunch.

Guest nybullsfan

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with the season, lots of W's and no injuries!

When are we going to sign a home and home with you guys??

After the beatdown in El Paso, I'd love a rematch.

We did, however, win the pre-game festivities, such small comforts we have to settle for... LOL

• Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Good luck @ Boise State, that place can be a rough time for visiting teams.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Bulls, just checking-in with my favorite Big East team and fans.

I’m assuming you’re pretty excited about the 2009 season? I know I am.

On paper, USF would appear to be the best team in the Big East, but man, y’all have a pretty tough couple of OOC games - almost as bad as the Ducks’ line-up (at Boise State in the opener, and home for Purdue and Utah). I’m sorry to say I think the FSU and UM games (one of ‘em anyway) will probably keep the Bulls out of the title hunt, but the Orange Bowl seems like a solid possibility.

I’ll be pullin’ for ya!

As for Oregon, well, the schedule is tough. Boise State on the Smurf Turf is quite possibly the toughest road venue in the FBS (especially on a Thursday night to open the season) but if the Ducks can pull off a victory, it could set-up a terrific run. Utah will also be tough, but they’ve lost a lot, and the game is at Autzen. Oregon gets the Clone Army (USC) at home, as well as Cal, ASU and the Beavers, so if they can hold it together early, they could challenge the Toejams for the Rose Bowl (I’m not going to think any bigger than that, although I think Jeremiah Masoli is the best dual-threat college QB since Vick).

Anyway, plan to stay-up late on opening night (9/3). The UO/BSU game kicks off at 10:15 EDT (second half of a double-header), but it is not to be missed!

Do you happen to know if the FSU game will be televised nationally? If not, I won’t get to watch the Bulls until late October vs. Cincy I guess, which pretty much *****. 

Finally, on the fashion front (you know us Duck fans), I dig the white helmets! I like the gold ones too, but variety is always fun. Oregon now has four different helmets, which is ridiculous, but hey, wacky is UO’s “tradition.â€

Take care! 

It #@%&*@ better be!  My stupid, inconsiderate, dolt of a little sister is getting married that Sunday and I'll be out of the state... arghhhh!!!!!

hey i feel your pain! my little sister is getting married ON saturday!  wtf is wrong with our families? ;)

Archived