• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heard a rumor that down the road, all football tickets will require a donation

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

And please don't tell anyone you really don't have to be an alum to be a Lifetime Member of the Association.   :o

Guilty as charged.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Let me make a suggestion. If you donate, why not go and get 2 season tix, use the money from you donation. Do you think u'll ever come back to the area ? Just a thought, you could very well get your money back with the Miami game alone ?

I've thought about that, but I don't know how I feel about using my tickets as a revenue generator. And I would have no way of knowing whether I was selling them to USF fans or not. That would be really uncomfortable if I did come back for a game to use my seats and everyone told me what kind of boorish a-hole was there rooting for the other team last game. And "commuting" to games is out of the question because it's more expensive to fly out of Dallas than it is to fly out of just about anywhere else.

I don't think I'll ever move back there, and I'm usually in town only once a year - and only once every other year during football season. Assuming they have a home game when I'm visiting my family.

I also thought about giving them to my brother (he's 14 and I'm trying to brainwash him a little bit with USF stuff), but then I'd be creating expenses for him and my parents - parking, concessions, etc.

Give them to your brother.  Then you can use the ones you want to use, adn get him introduced to USF in the process.  It will serve two purposes for him, 1 create an environment where he will reallly want to go to college and 2 brainwash him into USF as his first choice.  Great stuff.

As for concessions, parking, etc, that isn't that much and it is only 6 games a year.  Better yet, they can get there early and tailgate and save a few bucks and then just go in for the game. 

Archived