• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Newest offer for DC is...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If Tresey has not been offered the job yet then he will not be. 

I think Brown is leveraging CU for more money like Disch did with the Illini.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

you guys are a piece of work....

This is a solid coach. He has had a solid coaching career and has been steadily employed since 1981. Not even Wally Burnham could claim the same.

He has a solid track record as a secondary coach, which in case you haven't noticed got torched repeatedly last year.

I am not sure what you guys are expecting.....unless....you are going to open up your wallet and give Jim Leavitt another 500,000  to work with for assistant salaries.

• Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

if all this doesnt make you guys think that there's something going on at USF and having to work for leavitt, i dont know what will.

did anyone of you ever think that the reason no one wants the job is because they don't want to work for the coach running the show?  yes, we are looking desperate but guess what:  WE ARE DESPERATE.  the start of the season is looming and we're on our hands and knees looking for a DC.  we can only promote from within (e.g.- canales) because no one from the outside wants to come here-- the word is out on our tyranny.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know about this "job has been offered" non-sense.  How is that getting out?  Ideally I would like to find a candidate who accepts the job the moment it is offered.  If that isn't possible, I'd at least like to find a candidate who is discreet enough to keep the offer quite while he considers it.

• Content Count:  5,241

if all this doesnt make you guys think that there's something going on at USF and having to work for leavitt, i dont know what will.

did anyone of you ever think that the reason no one wants the job is because they don't want to work for the coach running the show?  yes, we are looking desperate but guess what:  WE ARE DESPERATE.  the start of the season is looming and we're on our hands and knees looking for a DC.  we can only promote from within (e.g.- canales) because no one from the outside wants to come here-- the word is out on our tyranny.

Lol are you serious? You know the season starts in september?

I think the coverage if this is ridiculous! When is the last time you heard this much "information" on a Defensive coordinator search? Every school has gone through a search like this almost every time they need a new coach. Its just that we are hearing about all these applications, supposed job offers that we have never heard reported in the news before.

Everyone take a deep breath, because we have loads of talent on Defense and we're gonna get a coach who can get the job done because we got talent on D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

LOL .... You know, if i thought he was clever enough I'd almost believe this is STK yanking our chain.    :D

• Content Count:  131

Here is a list of people that we KNOW have applications in with USF or have been recommended right now:

Jarvis Adams, Mike Adams, Corey Anderson, Kent Baer, Randy Ball, Willis Barringer, Greg Barton, Hans Batichon, Dave Bey, Stephen Bird, Kevin Bishop, David Blackwell, Jeff Brady, Jeff Brohm, Hurlie Brown, Terrell Buckley, Gabriel Burks, Craig Candeto, Steve Carson, Corey Chamblin, Joe Cullen

Dan Disch, Dennis Doornbos, Samuel Dorsett, Mike Ekeler, Steven Englehart II, Wallace English, Brian Ferguson, Fred Fimbres, Kevin Grisby, John Gutekunst, Ricky Hunley, Michael Iafrate, Daronte Jones, Ernest Jones, Keith Kelly, Mike Kruczek, Daniel Laughlin, Tony Mayberry, Ron McCrone

Phil McGeogha, Sean McVay, Shane Montgomery, Cody Moore, Patrick Nix, Vince Okruch, Joseph Pace, Sam Perryman, Tony Pierce, Sidney Powell, John Principe, Aaron Randall, Tommy Raye, Kendall Robertson, Rod Rust, James Salgado, Lawrence Samuels, Chris Sandifer, Alonzo Sandy Jr., Nick Seta

Robert Shackleford, Bob Simmons, Terry Sims, David Slaughter, Robb Smith, Reginald Stacill, Rich Stubler, Corey Sullivan, Michael Timpson, Joe Tresey, Marcus Wilder, Donald Wnek, Todd Worly, Philip Zacharias and Stephen Ziogas

Must be really worried about our "tyranny".    You know you beclown yourself right?

• Content Count:  667

Here is a list of people that we KNOW have applications in with USF or have been recommended right now:

Jarvis Adams, Mike Adams, Corey Anderson, Kent Baer, Randy Ball, Willis Barringer, Greg Barton, Hans Batichon, Dave Bey, Stephen Bird, Kevin Bishop, David Blackwell, Jeff Brady, Jeff Brohm, Hurlie Brown, Terrell Buckley, Gabriel Burks, Craig Candeto, Steve Carson, Corey Chamblin, Joe Cullen

Dan Disch, Dennis Doornbos, Samuel Dorsett, Mike Ekeler, Steven Englehart II, Wallace English, Brian Ferguson, Fred Fimbres, Kevin Grisby, John Gutekunst, Ricky Hunley, Michael Iafrate, Daronte Jones, Ernest Jones, Keith Kelly, Mike Kruczek, Daniel Laughlin, Tony Mayberry, Ron McCrone

Phil McGeogha, Sean McVay, Shane Montgomery, Cody Moore, Patrick Nix, Vince Okruch, Joseph Pace, Sam Perryman, Tony Pierce, Sidney Powell, John Principe, Aaron Randall, Tommy Raye, Kendall Robertson, Rod Rust, James Salgado, Lawrence Samuels, Chris Sandifer, Alonzo Sandy Jr., Nick Seta

Robert Shackleford, Bob Simmons, Terry Sims, David Slaughter, Robb Smith, Reginald Stacill, Rich Stubler, Corey Sullivan, Michael Timpson, Joe Tresey, Marcus Wilder, Donald Wnek, Todd Worly, Philip Zacharias and Stephen Ziogas

Must be really worried about our "tyranny".    You know you beclown yourself right?

thats a bunch of no-names that you and i have never even heard of.  of course there's gonna be a lot of people applying for the job.. have you seen the economy lately?  people need to find work.  don't consider it flattering when you see a list of nobody's.  there are people lining up to work the drive-thru at steak n' shake these days because the market is so bad-- that doesn't mean its desirable.

I have never heard that phrase before but I'm not sure you could find a more fitting description ...  :D

thats a bunch of no-names that you and i have never even heard of.

Speak for yourself, Sparky ... There are plenty of names on there familiar to people who really know college football .... which makes it understandable why you've never heard of them.

Archived