• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Health VP Abdul Rao caught stealing students bikes?

Cow Pie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xzqVLIzpVc

Has anyone heard anything about this... they had the security video of him and his accomplice cutting a students bike chain, loading it into his luxury suv and driving off to a pawn store.

You Tube yanked it last night probably at the demand of the USF whom is keeping a lid on this... the media has yet to pick up on it.

Wonder how many of the 6,000 or so stolen bikes the USF PD is looking for was taken by a USF VP?

• Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

now that is funny. first the guy who got arrested for prostitution (incidentally he is also my parents' neighbor and seemingly a harmless man) and now this. what the heck is going on during the hiring process?! hehehehe... terrible. yet i can't stop laughing.

• Content Count:  684

this is garbage... the video is still up on youtube... the posters name is "gobuyabike"  i honestly cant believe this...... off with his head

• Content Count:  6

Budget cuts are a *****  ;D

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Clown made it in my local paper http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090216/BREAKINGNEWS/90216009/1086

What an idiot... there has to be more to this story.  If not he should have been fired the day before yesterday.  I mean did this transient explain to Abdul that it was his bike?

Ok reading the msnbc story things are much clearer.  It sounds like perhaps this was a bicycle that was frequently parked at this dock and perhaps Abdul thought it was abandoned.  Potentially an honest mistake I suppose. 

• Content Count:  4,738

Clown made it in my local paper http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090216/BREAKINGNEWS/90216009/1086

What an idiot... there has to be more to this story.  If not he should have been fired the day before yesterday.  I mean did this transient explain to Abdul that it was his bike?

Ok reading the msnbc story things are much clearer.  It sounds like perhaps this was a bicycle that was frequently parked at this dock and perhaps Abdul thought it was abandoned.  Potentially an honest mistake I suppose. 

unless he was the one who frequently parked it there I say no honest mistake.  Looks like an easy way to cut $384k off the books

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well what is worse then him stealing the bike (and maybe more) is that USF Health gave him $50,000 bucks to resign and sign a letter so that he would not sue USF...  >:( WTF!

He was caught red handed stealing a students bike, cut the chain, and had an accomplice that would pawn the bikes for him on Nebraska and USF caves into his demands to steal more of our money during a budget crisis... 

:furious

Just venting...  >:( >:( >:(

• Content Count:  684

Well what is worse then him stealing the bike (and maybe more) is that USF Health gave him $50,000 bucks to resign and sign a letter so that he would not sue USF...  >:( WTF!

He was caught red handed stealing a students bike, cut the chain, and had an accomplice that would pawn the bikes for him on Nebraska and USF caves into his demands to steal more of our money during a budget crisis... 

where did u hear that one? 

• Content Count:  4,738

where did u hear that one? 

you dont actually believe the "borrow" story do you?

Archived