• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Health VP Abdul Rao caught stealing students bikes?

Cow Pie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Well what is worse then him stealing the bike (and maybe more) is that USF Health gave him $50,000 bucks to resign and sign a letter so that he would not sue USF...  >:( WTF!

He was caught red handed stealing a students bike, cut the chain, and had an accomplice that would pawn the bikes for him on Nebraska and USF caves into his demands to steal more of our money during a budget crisis... 

:furious

Just venting...  >:( >:( >:(

where did u hear that one? 

you dont actually believe the "borrow" story do you?

ha no... im sure he didnt just borrow it... but usually when i steal bicycles i keep them, i wouldnt have considered pawning them... i just didnt know if that was the case in this situation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Well what is worse then him stealing the bike (and maybe more) is that USF Health gave him $50,000 bucks to resign and sign a letter so that he would not sue USF...  >:( WTF!

He was caught red handed stealing a students bike, cut the chain, and had an accomplice that would pawn the bikes for him on Nebraska and USF caves into his demands to steal more of our money during a budget crisis... 

:furious

Just venting...  >:( >:( >:(

where did u hear that one? 

you dont actually believe the "borrow" story do you?

ha no... im sure he didnt just borrow it... but usually when i steal bicycles i keep them, i wouldnt have considered pawning them... i just didnt know if that was the case in this situation

maybe he didn't intend to pawn the bike, but when you help a bum steal a bike in an area surrounded by pawn shops, there is only place it will end up.

Archived