• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Gillislee

Stier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Not that I'm aware of.

I could see why he'd choose UCF over Florida.  At UCF all he'd have to do is come in second all-time in NCAA rushing yards in a season to be picked in the 3rd round of the draft.

• Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

First off we were never on this kids radar to begin with and I don't think that is going to change.

Secondly it is apparently just a nasty rumor. His coach insists that his commitment is as strong as ever. He had this to say: ""No offense to Clemson and Central Florida but Mike has a chance to go win a couple national titles with the Gators. Why would you leave that? He wouldn’t.â€

• Content Count:  5,241

After tonight, Im pretty sure he's a solid commit

• Content Count:  4,016

First off we were never on this kids radar to begin with and I don't think that is going to change.

Secondly it is apparently just a nasty rumor. His coach insists that his commitment is as strong as ever. He had this to say: ""No offense to Clemson and Central Florida but Mike has a chance to go win a couple national titles with the Gators. Why would you leave that? He wouldn’t.â€

we were on his radar screen and he was on ours.  He just committed to UF so early that it never got interesting.

Archived