• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers making the BE look bad

BULLfreak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

If cinci beats vt....then we are about equal with the acc.

this is a retard comment

if cinci beats vt we'll be undefeated against the acc in bowls. 

beast was 2-2 in season play against the acc

currently 2-0 in bowl games.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  637

If cinci beats vt....then we are about equal with the acc.

this is a retard comment

if cinci beats vt we'll be undefeated against the acc in bowls. 

beast was 2-2 in season play against the acc

currently 2-0 in bowl games.

Nice post.

BullsOnThaRize8 is quickly becoming my least favorite poster.

• Content Count:  1,894

I guess we don't like reality on this board. Why can't people just grasp that we have a tough football conference but that it isn't as good as the others. We are clearly the weakest of the bcs conferences. I wont shed a tear about being your least favorite poster. If you want to look at two bowl wins, one by 1 point (our traditional big east powerhouse wvu vs UNC(which is not the same team we crushed but not the top of the acc) and rutgers (pulling out all the stops to beat the team we beat pretty badly only because they didnt have their qb starting and rutgers pulls out a victory from it as well) then go ahead and take real pride in those victories. Everyone has to be in a fight or has to much pride defending our conference. Cling to every statistic that makes us look better, BUT WERE NOT.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Cling to every statistic that makes us look better, BUT WERE NOT.

Your argument makes no logical sense, assuming that Cinci beats Va Tech (our conf champ beating theirs). That would make the Big East 3-0 against the ACC in bowl games. Pretty difficult to refute that the Big East is better than the ACC when you also take into account regular season victories against the ACC, thus making the Big East 5-2 against the ACC. Other than your opinion of the conference, how can you say the ACC is better than the Big East during this season?

• Content Count:  4,738

I guess we don't like reality on this board. Why can't people just grasp that we have a tough football conference but that it isn't as good as the others. We are clearly the weakest of the bcs conferences. I wont shed a tear about being your least favorite poster. If you want to look at two bowl wins, one by 1 point (our traditional big east powerhouse wvu vs UNC(which is not the same team we crushed but not the top of the acc) and rutgers (pulling out all the stops to beat the team we beat pretty badly only because they didnt have their qb starting and rutgers pulls out a victory from it as well) then go ahead and take real pride in those victories. Everyone has to be in a fight or has to much pride defending our conference. Cling to every statistic that makes us look better, BUT WERE NOT.

what are you clinging too?  Your gut instinct?  Try backing it up with facts.  This season the ACC and Big east are equally bad.  But in the bowls we are better so far.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

In your OPINION the ACC is better than the Big East.  You're certainly entitled to that opinion.  I look at the evidence and I have a different opinion.  The only way to be certain would be to have every team in the Big East play every team in the ACC.  Since that's no going to happen, everything else is supposition.

• Content Count:  827

In your OPINION the ACC is better than the Big East.  You're certainly entitled to that opinion.  I look at the evidence and I have a different opinion.  The only way to be certain would be to have every team in the Big East play every team in the ACC.  Since that's no going to happen, everything else is supposition.

Exactly. Don't know what his obsession is with the ACC. ACC this year has a bunch of avg teams this year. Much like the Big East. But our avg teams are beating their avg teams. Pretty easy to see that Big East is not as bad as his perception. He keeps saying, they only won by 1pt! They lost their starting QB. That's a lot of if's and but's!!!!! Welcome to ther world of sports! Get over it! A win is a win no matter how you spin it!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the cinnci/vt is a good indication of where we stand

ru took care of business and schiano shows once again why he is such a great coach and he continues to outrecruit,outcoach  and embarass leavitt on and off the field of play

• Content Count:  827

the cinnci/vt is a good indication of where we stand

ru took care of business and schiano shows once again why he is such a great coach and he continues to outrecruit,outcoach  and embarass leavitt on and off the field of play

Dude enough of your endless dribble! You do realize this is the same team that the Bulls spanked during the year? Yes Rutgers handed it to us this year but I really don't think you can say Schiano is such a great coach compared to Leavitt.

Like on another post someone told you. Go play on your trogans board.

• Content Count:  1,894

wvu is our traditional powerhouse..when they can barely beat unc it means the middle of the pac in the acc is as strong as our top contender. Rutgers finished 5-2 dominating us. They barely beat NCSTATE..who is probably right above duke in their conference. Cinci won our conference, struggled against Hawaii, and we'll see how they play against tech. I don't have an obsession with the acc. I am a realistic person. I think big east teams get hyped and overratted and end of collapsing. I don't know why someone is trying to make their argument now "based on this year"...The ACC has been and is now an overall stronger conference.

Your trying to cling to these bowl victories with such faith that they prove something yet deny the reality behind the victories. Cinci vs Tech is a real determination. The result of that game will help change my opinion.

Archived