• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers making the BE look bad

BULLfreak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

wvu is our traditional powerhouse..when they can barely beat unc it means the middle of the pac in the acc is as strong as our top contender. Rutgers finished 5-2 dominating us. They barely beat NCSTATE..who is probably right above duke in their conference. Cinci won our conference, struggled against Hawaii, and we'll see how they play against tech. I don't have an obsession with the acc. I am a realistic person. I think big east teams get hyped and overratted and end of collapsing. I don't know why someone is trying to make their argument now "based on this year"...The ACC has been and is now an overall stronger conference.

Your trying to cling to these bowl victories with such faith that they prove something yet deny the reality behind the victories. Cinci vs Tech is a real determination. The result of that game will help change my opinion.

FSU and Miami are traditional powerhouses in the ACC nd they get their asses spanked by everyone.  So what does that mean?

It means your logic is ****

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,412

Your trying to cling to these bowl victories with such faith that they prove something yet deny the reality behind the victories. Cinci vs Tech is a real determination. The result of that game will help change my opinion.

So what would you like us to cling to as the indicator of what conference is better?

wins/losses seem to be pretty good indicator! 

So if Big East won 8 games against the ACC by a combined 8 points, would you say the ACC is better?

Your logic is confounding!

Notre Dame is a traditional National powerhouse, they suck, all of college football must then suck!  Right?

• Content Count:  209

wvu is our traditional powerhouse..when they can barely beat unc it means the middle of the pac in the acc is as strong as our top contender. Rutgers finished 5-2 dominating us. They barely beat NCSTATE..who is probably right above duke in their conference. Cinci won our conference, struggled against Hawaii, and we'll see how they play against tech. I don't have an obsession with the acc. I am a realistic person. I think big east teams get hyped and overratted and end of collapsing. I don't know why someone is trying to make their argument now "based on this year"...The ACC has been and is now an overall stronger conference.

Yeah the ACC is overall stronger, yet every year their bowl record says otherwise.  Btw, did NCSU QB Wilson play defense?  NO, RU made adjustments to win.  If you want to play the "what if" game, then RU can play it too.  RU was without their best DL man and a few others.  One guy doesn't make a team.  Why does every board have a few posters who say the sky is falling every chance even when it's nice day. :D

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

So what would you like us to cling to as the indicator of what conference is better?

wins/losses seem to be pretty good indicator! 

So if Big East won 8 games against the ACC by a combined 8 points, would you say the ACC is better?

Your logic is confounding!

Notre Dame is a traditional National powerhouse, they suck, all of college football must then suck!  Right?

TO BAD USF ISNT IN THE DISCUSSION

outside looking in again for my beloved bulls

• Content Count:  1,894

one man doesnt make a team? He is their team as grothe was our offense. Without that production you lose.

Archived