• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i say get rid of non football members ...

and kick ND the F^&k out

AGREE 100%

i'd rather they join and become football members, but short of that, kick 'em out.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i say get rid of non football members ...

and kick ND the F^&k out

AGREE 100%

i'd rather they join and become football members, but short of that, kick 'em out.

they will never join as long as nbc gives them millions so kick them out today and let them be independant in the other sports

their arogance is laughable

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

They are NOT too far west.  DFW is closer to Loiusville and Cincy than Tampa is.  Understand that fact people.

The problem is that Louisville and Cincy are already a stretch geographically.  Any further west is just absurd.  We play in the Big EAST, understand that fact.

Who cares, do you want the best possible conference or not.  If so, bring in TCU if/when there is an expansion/split.

They are NOT too far west. DFW is closer to Loiusville and Cincy than Tampa is. Understand that fact people.

The problem is that Louisville and Cincy are already a stretch geographically. Any further west is just absurd. We play in the Big EAST, understand that fact.

Depaul (Chicago) and Marquette (Milwaukee) are further west...

They are NOT too far west.  DFW is closer to Loiusville and Cincy than Tampa is.  Understand that fact people.

The problem is that Louisville and Cincy are already a stretch geographically.  Any further west is just absurd.  We play in the Big EAST, understand that fact.

Who cares, do you want the best possible conference or not.  If so, bring in TCU if/when there is an expansion/split.

We should not look at this as just a football issue... what do TCU's other teams bring to the table? Basketball, volleyball, baseball, etc?

There is much much much more to a conference than football... especially if the Big East splits and we lose the SIGNIFICANT MONEY from the basketball TV contract and the tournament funds.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I would love to add TCU to the Big East. We might be able to get a few recruits from Texas. TCU would instantly improve the national perception of the Big East.

• Content Count:  4,738

You have to admit, there's some irony here. Go University of "South" Florida!!

on Florida's West Coast

• Content Count:  1,240

Ive wanted the BE to add them and Memphis for a while now and do a 10 team all sports conference but its not going to happen. Everyone on the big east message board seems to shoot the idea of TCU down everytime it comes up.

Beyond that, the presidents of the football schools are *******, theyd rather just play it safe and stay 16 team hybrid.

And, none of the catholic schools will allow another non catholic school to come in without it being offset by another catholic school. Right now we have 8 catholic 8 non. They want to have equal voting power.

Realistically the only way we get to 9 football teams is either adding a football only school that gets no vote, or going to 18.

• Content Count:  10,219

we are fine for now...as ND football cont to suck they will join a conference.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

There is a reason they are called Texas Christian University.

If you lived here, you'd know the "Christian" is a misnomer.

As for the other sports, TCU's baseball team is very good. Basketball would be about the same as ours - terrible men's team, good women's team. Soccer and volleyball are OK. I don't know if they have a softball team.

I would love to have them in the Big East just so I could have a "home" game every two years, but I'm a little biased.

Archived