• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Only Issue today....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

was that my seat was directly behind the foul pole.  I don't understand how they didn't take the pole out for the game.  My entire section basically couldn't see.  I wasn't able to see anything from the 30's to the 30's on the right side of the field.  Hopefully they will get this fixed for next years game.  Not that we will be there again but still needs to be fixed.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The foul pole blocked my view from the goalpost and the back of the endzone, but otherwise the seats were great.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Our seats for the game. We were in the section with the foul pole as well  and it was very difficult to see. Thank goodness this wasn't Ray jay,I would have been thrown out for standing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I too had problems with my seats. We were in the 3rd row in sec 128 which was about the 30 yd line. Good part was we had the cheerleaders and dancers right in front of us. Bad news is we were too low and couldn't see the game. The players standing on the sideline blocked our view and you really needed to get about ten rows higher to see the field. We ended up having to move to the corner end zone so we could see the field. In the future they should block more of the lower rows from being sold and cover them with the magicJack banners like they did with some of the lower rows.

• Content Count:  3,827

Foul poles probably can't be moved. Quit ******** and move.

• Content Count:  6,502

We were playing in a baseball stadium for god's sake.  Baseball stadium has never equalled great football stadium.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,645
  • Days Won:  29

... Might be a good thing to support a local game with Big East tie ins that is local to USF.

Had a local WVU fan next to us, I could very well attend next season.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

If its a good match up, why no go? Might be a good thing to support a local game with Big East tie ins that is local to USF.

Exactly - I will most likely go again next year regardless of who's playing.  Will definately be wiser on where to buy my tickets though....

• Content Count:  231

I had a buddy of mine talk to someone at the Trop.  They said they never even thought about the foul pole being in anyone's view.  They said they didn't have anyone go and test out the seats.  He said that they will take it that into consideration before next years game.

Archived