• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ice Bulls questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

USF_Girl,

I am trying to put together an Atlanta Chapter Alumni function to watch our IceBulls play UGA at the Breakaway Grill in the Ice Forum. I understand the Breakaway Grill overlooks the ice there.

Here is where I need your help. The UGA site says we are playing the game Saturday, 2/19 The IceBulls site has the  game being played on Friday, 2/18. Please let me know what date the game will actually be played. So I can start putting the function together. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

USF_Girl -

Thanks for all the info on the IceBulls.  With no NHL hockey this has been my only hockey outlet!  I checked out the IceBulls website and they don't have player stats or anything.  Do you have a top 5 list of your players?  

I was going to try to make the game this Saturday - will that be a player night as well?

Also, where can I get an IceBulls Hockey t-shirt?  I saw someone with one on once... but never saw him again to ask.  

Thanks again!

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

The bookstore at USF has "USF Ice Hockey Shirts"..........

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Home game Saturday night 8:30 against the gators - right?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Home game Saturday night 8:30 against the gators - right?

Yes.  Anyone know what kind of team the Gators have this season?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Kill them and then kill their families! Have no mercy on them! Go Bulls... In the great words of Sami Al-Arian... "Death to Florida!"

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

fidbuc - as of now we are playing on Friday 2/18, we are no longer playing Clemson on the 19th, so we are looking to pick up UGA (for a 2nd game), Kennesaw or GTech.

**our sch. has kennesaw listed for the 19th, but I talked with their Ice hockey president and they are having money issues, so if it is not worked out we will play GT or UGA**

GotIce? -I have the player stats and stuff, I just have to put something together, as soon as I get them together and everything I'll get them on the USF site. As for tshirts the USF book store has them BUT no money of the sale of them goes to the team. I have several shirts I had designed that I can bring to the game, and you can pick one of those and I can have it made... this is cheaper than the $19 shirt at the book store also and looks a lot better, let me know.

USF beat UF 14-1 when we played them Oct 8th. The gators have improved, but not greatly. We are also missing several players. Tonight was a huge upset against #1 FGCU as we had only 9 players come out after a "miscommunication"... needless to say I can asure you a better game.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

fidbuc- We will NOT be going to Georgia.

Kennesaw cant afford to pick up a game; and GT doesnt want to play us, and UGA wont pick up a second game with us.

With that being said, we are not going up.