• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I approve of Cincinnati beating Hawaii

Jamie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

A few years ago the Bearcats went out there and lost by a point after Hawaii's refs homered them. Then there was a huge brawl at the end of the game because in addition to the constant home cookin' that the refs give them, the Warriors are hands down the worst winners I've ever seen in college football.

This time Cincy took Big East refs out there, Hawaii continued to thug it up and take personal fouls like they always do at home, and their douchey, "No, seriously, I went to Hawaii for college to get an education" students started chanting "Over-rated" just in time to see the Bearcats come back from 14 down in the fourth quarter to win.

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

game was too close

yeah it was but lets hope for the Big East it was due to the fact they were in Hawaii and took it as a vacation

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I honestly think that USF would have found a way to lose a game against Hawaii on their turf. I'm just sayin'.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

they have such great fans too

Hold still... I'm going to dislodge your tongue from your cheek. You can sense the chaos and hostility just by watching one of their games on TV.

I honestly hope USF never decides to go out there, even though the payoff is a 13th game on the schedule. It's like playing in another country with a different set of rules in front of a bunch of drunk, violent people who hate you.

(Actually, now that I think about it, it's like going into a prison to play in the yard against a team of convicts.)

Archived