• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CONTEST: Guess the first offensive play USF will call against WVU on 12/6

What will be the first offensive play USF will run on Saturday, 12/6?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

That;s easy....we're running Williams up the gut for a loss of 1....  We should be talking about what we'll do on 2nd and 11....:P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

I agree too... Williams up the middle.  Surprised that wasn't in the list.  That is the play we use proabably 50% of the time.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

That;s easy....we're running Williams up the gut for a loss of 1....  We should be talking about what we'll do on 2nd and 11....:P

Easy thats Grothe up the middle for 1 yard gain.

• Content Count:  2,277

That's easy... a 5 yard pass.  So now we have 3rd and 6 or 7.  It's unfortunate every set of downs we have to use all of them to get a 1st.  Gregory needs to be reminded that there is nothing wrong with getting a 1st down on 1st down.  Just because you have 4 doesn't mean you HAVE to use all of them.

• Content Count:  760

None of those will work. WR Screen?? Gregory no likey screens.... >:(

Hand off to Williams, up the gut for no gain on the play!

I picked Ford off tackle because its the closest to what I think. Hand off up the middle for no gain.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

flea flicker for an 80 yard touch down  ;)

• Content Count:  1,260

That's easy... a 5 yard pass.  So now we have 3rd and 6 or 7.  It's unfortunate every set of downs we have to use all of them to get a 1st.  Gregory needs to be reminded that there is nothing wrong with getting a 1st down on 1st down.  Just because you have 4 doesn't mean you HAVE to use all of them.

I tend to agree... and I think you've got 2nd down about right.

I'll raise the stakes in this post... On Saturday...in some order our 1st three plays of the game will be 1) Williams up the gut 2) 5 yard pass between the hash marks (completed or not) and 3) QB read option.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

QB Read Option

What do I win?

• Content Count:  2,307

I'll raise the stakes in this post... On Saturday...in some order our 1st three plays of the game will be 1) Williams up the gut 2) 5 yard pass between the hash marks (completed or not) and 3) QB read option.

Sad how true that is.  Not only will those be the first 3 plays of the game, but it'll be repeated in that order several more times after that...

I personally picked WR hooks...to Hester.

• Content Count:  1,894

a naked bootleg that results in a holding call with a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for yelling at the referee resulting in a timeout 20 seconds into the game where gregory calls down and puts in his next play, unfortunately this time he opened the playbook up..he called for a Ben Williams run into our offensive linemens back.

Archived