• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Regression

Guest The Nation

Guest The Nation

Our team is regressing further and further every week. There is a serious problem here...

Something needs to change OR somebody needs to go, But this is UNACCEPTABLE by any standards. I'm truly horrified for our team and our fans tonight...

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US!!!

Go Bulls...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, this is one dreadful performance. I don't expect the Bulls to win every game but they should at least be somewhat competitive. The USF passing game is 1 for 900, Hall has 20 yards on 17 carries and Louisville's gaining eight yards every time they touch the football.

I hope the Bulls can find something to build on in the second half.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

6 catchable passes not made by 4 different receivers?  Are they hearing footsteps?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Somebody replaced their stickum with WD-40.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

This is the game we hit bottom.  We all expected a blow out.

The UAB game will be the telling story.  Can our staff get the players together and become a team over a long week?  I've given up hope for Smith developing a QB or Hobbie calling a consistent game.  I'm just hoping to see Jim be able to restore some fire into these guys for the UAB game.  If not, we may finish 3-8.

God I can't wait until the off season.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  60

WTF!!!!  PJ almost has more attempts than he has in completed yards.  Our offense is very predictable.

We have the talent.  I can sense that the defense is better than what we see on the field.  However, what gives you the motivation to bust your ass off when the offense goes 3 and out.

However, I cannot wait till this season is over, and I hope changes are made for next year.  Whatever changes happen, it cannot be as bad as what we are experiencing now.

Go Bulls!!!!!  Everyone peaks and valleys.  Hopefully, the valley is only one season.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14

louisville is a very sound and very talented team

we were outclassed from the get go

and we played terrible

that, sports fans, is a combination that adds up to a good ole fashioned ass whuppin

(and, we'll never get anywhere w/out better QB play...doesn't matter what else we do)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

USF will be ok when we insert Grother, Carlton Hill, and Courtney Denson into the QB picture. Right now, USF has no options at QB. I really wished Evan Kraky was still at USF because we could use him. Why the heck did we let that kid leave if we knew our QB situation is not too good right now?? A better question is, why did Kraky leave USF?? That is what is lost in this picture.