• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Bulls won the 2 most important games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone who is anyone knows that Home-comming and Senior Night are the 2 most important games.

A close 3rd is UCF and a 4th (this year) was a tie for Kansas and NC State - payback is a B*$&H!!!

WVA would be the icing on the cake this year.  If we take WVA the Gator Bowl would be a wild card.  They are kinda dying to match us up with FSU; which us USF only backwards.

PMR

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642

i doubt we'd get selected for the gator bowl if they can wait for ND another year.

There is an outside possibility that if ND does not get that coveted 7th win they may be selected to any one of the 2 other tie in games.

ND, losing to BE Cuse, set them back in everyone's eyes (nationally).

I bullieve that USF is still an outside chance for the Gaytor bowl if we take WVA.

You are really deluded if you think USF has a shot for the Gator Bowl this year. They are taking a Big 12 team.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

They want USF-FSU in a regular season game, not their crown jewel bowl game. If they can get a Top 25 Big 12 team (Missouri) or a team like Nebraska whose fans are among the best traveling groups in the country - to face FSU, they'll jump all over that.

Why else do you think every media reporter about Big East bowls is talking to Sun Bowl officials and not Gator Bowl officials?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

There is an outside possibility that if ND does not get that coveted 7th win they may be selected to any one of the 2 other tie in games.

I bullieve that USF is still an outside chance for the Gaytor bowl if we take WVA.

not a chance

usf stinks in a stinky conference

usf isnt even average anymore

• Content Count:  1,400

not a chance

usf stinks in a stinky conference

usf isnt even average anymore

You are really deluded if you think USF has a shot for the Gator Bowl this year.  They are taking a Big 12 team.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

They want USF-FSU in a regular season game, not their crown jewel bowl game.  If they can get a Top 25 Big 12 team (Missouri) or a team like Nebraska whose fans are among the best traveling groups in the country - to face FSU, they'll jump all over that.

Why else do you think every media reporter about Big East bowls is talking to Sun Bowl officials and not Gator Bowl officials?

Lofty, I prefer that adjective please!  Hope is a wonderful concept.  I see USF V FSU at Charlotte or Jacksonville.....there is still a bit of ball to play.

Most likely get warmed up for St. Pete or Wildcard location.  FSU - depending on Maryland  Game (and loss to UF - non conference) still equates to Wildcard opportunity.

Florida may stay true to Florida at some point.....a full stadium is key to Charlotte and J'ville.

• Content Count:  6,502

WTF?  won the 2 most important games?  Every **** game is important...we lost important games 4 conference games.

There is not a way USF goes to the Gator Bowl.

I know this sounds smazza like but, after the performance this year Leavitt should turn down any bowl bids.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Turning down bowl bids would appear to be taking the moral high ground, however

it does afford us a bit more practice and it is one more game. No need to forfeit that

opportunity, though I do understand the level of disappointment in not going to a

BCS bowl this year. 

• Content Count:  3,103

WTF?  won the 2 most important games?  Every **** game is important...we lost important games 4 conference games.

There is not a way USF goes to the Gator Bowl.

I know this sounds smazza like but, after the performance this year Leavitt should turn down any bowl bids.

Archived