• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Satellite Radio on my cell phone...

No_Willie_Jokes_Yet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Okay, the world just got a bit cooler. I have a cell phone that runs Windows CE 6 and today I found an application that runs the web version of Sirius on my cell phone for free. It works great.

Any one else have any gems like this?

I'm a bit upset my phone doesnt have the enterprise edition, then I could use my PC anywhere to get to my desktop.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

No, but I am waiting for my contract to expire with Sprint again so that I can try to finagle a phone that runs free streaming Pandora radio. Cell phones are really coming with some great bells and whistles. By the way, Sirius satellite rocks!

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

No, but I am waiting for my contract to expire with Sprint again so that I can try to finagle a phone that runs free streaming Pandora radio. Cell phones are really coming with some great bells and whistles. By the way, Sirius satellite rocks!

I forgot to mention that you had to have a subscription to Sirius to get the stream on the cell phone.  The application was free!

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

There's a Pandora app for the iPhone (and iPod Touch). I have the Touch so can't tell you how the quality is on a 3G connection but with wifi it's as good as you'd expect.

Looks like there are other AT&T (and Sprint) phones that support Pandora (http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go)

Apparently it's coming to Windows Mobile which is good news for my BlackJack.

Archived