• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Proposed Alumni/Fans Stimulus Pkg for Football Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Grouper, not to detour the direction of the the thread, but by the time we played Syracuse there was plenty of talk - even during the broadcast - about some Syracuse players perhaps having given up on the team already.  So, I'm guessing every team has doubts when they lose.

You are probably right.  I am just frustrated because I have never seen this from a USF team.  As bad as we have been in the past, we made foolish mistakes, sometimes even played undisciplined football, but we always seemed to have passion.  Staying till the end yesterday and watching the bench, it just didn't seem like that desire or drive was there.  I think CJL even commented a bit in his post game comments about it - have to reread them when I feel my stomach can take it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Grouper, not to detour the direction of the the thread, but by the time we played Syracuse there was plenty of talk - even during the broadcast - about some Syracuse players perhaps having given up on the team already.  So, I'm guessing every team has doubts when they lose.

You are probably right.  I am just frustrated because I have never seen this from a USF team.  As bad as we have been in the past, we made foolish mistakes, sometimes even played undisciplined football, but we always seemed to have passion.  Staying till the end yesterday and watching the bench, it just didn't seem like that desire or drive was there.  I think CJL even commented a bit in his post game comments about it - have to reread them when I feel my stomach can take it.

I brought a friend with me to his first USF game.  He is a Michigan State fan.  At halftime he commented on how the players walked off the field after the half.  Noted how the Rutgers team RAN off the field.  That desire you were talking about was gone way before the end of the game.  It may have been gone before the half.

This guy is a college football junkie and wants to adopt the Bulls.  After that game yesterday I wouldn't blame him for not coming back although I think he will.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Bulliever, I did not suggest any kickings in the rear, not that I'm against it, but that was not me.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Bulliever, I did not suggest any kickings in the rear, not that I'm against it, but that was not me.

Correct, it was Z Bull.  My apologies. 

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Bulliever,

I think bullwark started this out in an attmept to use humor to soothe his angry feelings.

What did I do?

You really want to go kick them in the rear at practice?  I thought that was humor.

Better be able to run faster than the guy next to you.

Yes everyone, this was my feable attempt at bringing some humor to the board in order to try and get over my anger and frustration with the team. 

But I've had season tickets for 8 yrs now and will renew next year.  And because of that, I have every right to be angry and upset and to voice it if I want to.  But that doesn't mean I am going to give up on them.  I will be there every home game cheering them on.  I may not like the way they are playing right now, but I love my Bulls.

• Content Count:  5,241

Brown paper bags over your head at the uconn game will be your best bet to get your message across

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I think bullwark started this out in an attmept to use humor to soothe his angry feelings.

Now we're planning a walkout?  Tell us when.

Otherwise, we're gonna confuse you guys with those going to the urinals.

RJS has urinals?  All this time I've been going to the smoking area and slingin it over the wall.

Archived