• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RJS Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Just got home from the stadium....saw 1 major improvement that'll benefit the NON-Club patrons...FLAT SCREENS EVERYWHERE!

flatscreens.jpg

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

whoa, sweet!

• Content Count:  329

I saw them everywhere, even upstairs in the Upper East Bowl. Weather proof too. Now you can actually SEE what's going on during the game when you're standing in line for your beer.

• Content Count:  1,400

I saw them everywhere, even upstairs in the Upper East Bowl. Weather proof too. Now you can actually SEE what's going on during the game when you're standing in line for your beer.

NICE now we just need some in the bathrooms... :D

• Content Count:  115

Thats what hosting wildly popular events like the ACC Title game will get you....

For those who are wondering why I reference the above game over the Super Bowl, it is be cause the ACC believes that their title game is on par with the Super Bowl.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I saw them everywhere, even upstairs in the Upper East Bowl. Weather proof too. [glow=red,2,300]Now you can actually SEE what's going on during the game when you're standing in line for your beer.[/glow]

Didn't they always have TV's there?  Maybe not flat screens, but really doesn't make a huge difference if I don't own them!

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I saw them everywhere, even upstairs in the Upper East Bowl. Weather proof too. [glow=red,2,300]Now you can actually SEE what's going on during the game when you're standing in line for your beer.[/glow]

Didn't they always have TV's there?  Maybe not flat screens, but really doesn't make a huge difference if I don't own them!

They had some screen or something on them (probably to make them weatherproof) that made them all but impossible to see anything, especially in the daytime.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Just got home from the stadium....saw 1 major improvement that'll benefit the NON-Club patrons...FLAT SCREENS EVERYWHERE!

flatscreens.jpg

what venues dont have tv's???

Archived