• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching Texas Tech again lol

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Its like playing the cpu on easy mode with ncaa 09 lol, best offensive along with the best uniforms. The colors, and the helmet is ridiculous. It shines with hose red sparkles..=( we are bums!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Its like playing the cpu on easy mode with ncaa 09 lol, best offensive along with the best uniforms. The colors, and the helmet is ridiculous. It shines with hose red sparkles..=( we are bums!

I love watching Texas Tech play.  There uniforms, as you said, are just awesome looking!!  and they have one of the best/smartest QB's in the nation, and the best wr in one of the best offense's in the nation.  This team is awesome to watch.

• Content Count:  2,478

I love to watch it. Their offense is so simple but they are almost a true definition of a spread offense. So much fun to watch.

They have the best group of receivers in the country. Most of the time they don't throw very deep to them but they break tackles and get tons of yards after the catch which is the difference maker.

• Content Count:  667

the crazy thing is that they've been doing this for YEARS under mike leech... only difference this year is that they have a defense to back them up

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I love to watch it. Their offense is so simple but they are almost a true definition of a spread offense. So much fun to watch.

They have the best group of receivers in the country. Most of the time they don't throw very deep to them but they break tackles and get tons of yards after the catch which is the difference maker.

Most importantly they actually catch the ball before they make a move upfield with it.

• Content Count:  1,260

Most importantly they actually catch the ball before they make a move upfield with it.

What's that like?!  :o

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

People do that?

• Content Count:  172

And the WR's dont shake n bake after the catch! They make the catch turn up field and try to get positive yardage. While watching the game I was asking myself if Gregory was watching how a real spread calls plays and how on 3rd down when OSU blitzed the house how the QB threw to the RB's on the flats. And how they Tech tried a couple of shovel passes to keep the defense honest. Wow what are difference when you have someone who knows offense call plays.

Archived