• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Listen Up!  Rally Behind the Team!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

Yes we will rally behind the team.  But realize we had two weeks to prepare for Army.  And we lost the game because we had poor fundamentals (tackling).  This poor tackling wasn't new on Saturday.  It was shaky v. TCU and bad v. USM.  So with two weeks to prepare, it should have been improved.  It clearly wasn't.  So the criticism is justified.

We'll still watch this Friday.  We'll still watch the UAB game.  We'll still be there everytime.  But we expect to see better results than we have this year,  Remember, we are probably a blocked field goal away from being 1-4.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

There is nothing wrong with CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, but much of what has been posted on this board is DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.  If you have realistic ideas of how our program can improve, then share them by all means.  But posting that Jim Leavitt should be fired for this loss is STUPID, and provides nothing but vitriolic attitudes.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Remember, we are probably a blocked field goal away from being 1-4.

Well, on the flip side, we are probably a few missed tackles from being 4-1.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls

That is my School and Team!

and oh by the way CJL is OUR Coach.... fire Hobbie.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Well, on the flip side, we are probably a few missed tackles from being 4-1.

Exactly, that is they play the games and we go support them at the stadium.  We truly are a couple dropped/bad passes and missed tackles away from being 4-1.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

As much as I complain or call for the OC's head, I'm a USF fan to the end, just like I'm an Eagles fan to the end.  And believe me, it wasnt THAT long ago that they were AWFUL.

And no matter how bad we lose and how many chairs I tip over in my house or how many local objects I throw after blown plays/calls, I'll be watching the BULLS every week they're on.

Go Bulls.  Let's get a win.

well said.

when the coach is very well paid, there must be accountability for repeated poor preformance by coaches and players. play hard deciplined smart and lose and i have no comments but NEXT!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Bullsgrad95, I would say more than few tackles, and throw-in a couple of missed passes as well, but you are right.

Everyone is acting like Army just trucked us.  Lest we forget that Army didn't change their gameplan much from the first to the second half, however in the first half we held them to 16 yards rushing.  

Some crappy mental lapses on defenses, and poor tackling allowed them to get some big plays, and our offense didn't capitalize when the opportunity was present.

We're not as far as many would think, but we still have a long way to go before we're a good team.  

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Bullsgrad95, I would say more than few tackles, and throw-in a couple of missed passes as well, but you are right.

Everyone is acting like Army just trucked us.  Lest we forget that Army didn't change their gameplan much from the first to the second half, however in the first half we held them to 16 yards rushing.  

Some crappy mental lapses on defenses, and poor tackling allowed them to get some big plays, and our offense didn't capitalize when the opportunity was present.

We're not as far as many would think, but we still have a long way to go before we're a good team.  

we have a good team that is not playing well right now

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

we have a good team that is not playing well right now

I wouldn't say good team, because good teams play well.  We've got a very athletic, and talented team that hasn't learned how to play well yet.  They're getting there, and you see development every week, but when it all comes together- well your guess is as good as mine.  Hopefully this Friday because were going to need a great effort to win.