• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt beats Notre Dame in South Bend in 4OT

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty impressive

• Content Count:  2,661

Did anybody laugh as hard at Pitt's last offensive play as I did?

They stopped Notre Dame's OT possession, got a first-and-goal at the 6, and they ran one play to center the ball for a game-winning field goal.

AND THEY HANDED OFF TO McCOY.

It was quadruple overtime, the guy already had 31 freaking carries, and they had to make it 32 because apparently Pitt didn't think anyone else on its roster could take eight steps to the right and fall down.

I didn't think it was possible, but we may have found a team that's more dependent on one player than Rutgers was on Ray Rice.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

They stopped Notre Dame's OT possession, got a first-and-goal at the 6, and they ran one play to center the ball for a game-winning field goal.

It was quadruple overtime, the guy already had 31 freaking carries, and they had to make it 32 because apparently Pitt didn't think anyone else on its roster could take eight steps to the right and fall down.

I didn't think it was possible, but we may have found a team that's more dependent on one player than Rutgers was on Ray Rice.

you make it sound bad that teams are dependant on a great running back

i wish  usf had a great back

usf's most consistent offense was when we had andre hall

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Consistent in the running game. We know or QB plays those 2 years was inconsistent at best.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Good news for us  ;D

Pitt beating ND makes our loss better in the eyes of the pollsters and talking heads in ESPN / NBC land whom have a serious woody for all things Irish... 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

My niece goes to St Mary's and is a Student Manager for the ND football team.  Half of my family was up at this game.  They all had a great time until the ending of the game. 

This loss doesn't really help USF at this point.  It helps the other teams in our league though.  Teams such as Pitt, West Virginia and UConn might benefit from the  Gator Bowl if the Irish can lose two more games.  USC will be a loss for sure, but they'd have to blow one to BC who traditionally plays them very tough. 

• Content Count:  5,241

you make it sound bad that teams are dependant on a great running back

i wish  usf had a great back

Look at the scoreboad when we had Hall, it looked a lot like this year. We had Julmiste at QB which killed us.

Archived