• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The fact is that Army has better coaching.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

There is no way to say this easy, but Coach Ross outcoached Coach Leavitt and company. ARMY just has better coaching right now. I know our team is yound, but there is noway that you dont hand the ball off to Hall more than we should have in the first half. USF tried to get too cute on offense which caused us to turn that ball over.That is two times during the last two games that we did not use Hall when we should have. The coaching staff needs to start taking more of the blame for now on. The players are playing their hearts out and I will continue to support them. We just need to get better coaching IMO.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

but there is noway that you dont hand the ball off to Hall more than we should have in the first half.  

And up until his unknown injury. I agree 100%.  He is our offense right now.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

They have better discipline than us, they still had all there time out left at the end of the game.... we needed ours....we wasted ours.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

They have better discipline than us, they still had all there time out left at the end of the game.... we needed ours....we wasted ours.

THIS was what really pissed me off. I knew once they the lead to to two scores it was over. Would have taken a miracle to score twice with just one time out. Was glad we didn't just roll over and did score the last TD.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Without Hall, we are pretty much done. Hall is the spark on our team. Futhermore, I am really missing Brian Fischer right now. I really believe that we have maybe two more wins with Fischer on the team. I cant wait until next season. This season is a not going to be fun, but us USF fans need to keep supporting them. This team is our family, so we need to stick with them through the bad times like we have right now. GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

what is going on with the defense

they ran that toss 4 times for TD's

what gives?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think Hall is a great back, but I wouldn't use him to punch it in on the goal line.  We should go to Crossley for that if we want to run.

If we don't want to run, hey, you expect a team to be able to make a pass every now and then.  Maybe we should give Gachette a chance at QB

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

what is going on with the defense

they ran that toss 4 times for TD's

what gives?

Over pursuit. We would pursue to far and then Carlton Jones would cut back and it was over. 207 yards rushing in the second half (225 for the game) and 5 rushing TD's, all new records vs the Bulls. The Bulls D just didn't get the job done.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Over pursuit.

Exactly. Army is not the first team to try to exploit this tendency in USF's defense, and they won't be the last. It's just something our staff will have to work on.